Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who seen the Madonna Snog?

Reaction score
wow i just watched it an thought Wow, they keep doing something outragious ever since britney slipped out of that dress back in what was it 97' 2000' ? i donno so anyway the movie is like 15mb an i thought "well i have 25 webspace so why not" u can all enjoy it if u havnt already got it off kazza i notices none of the major hosts are doing it due to bandwidth restictions

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gladiator said:
Its the
bee's knees,
dogs Dangle-Plums.

:good: :hail: :good: :hail:

the bees knees? wot kind of hippy sayin is tht

the way every1 goin on abt tht clip, i thought it woz like a full on kiss, not like a 2 second one

Last edited:
Reaction score
i was disapointed in the kiss but hey a kiss is a kiss, how long must it b to be classified as a snog i donno - they probally had a diplomatic meeting b4 airing it to avoid court orders calling it a snog lmao

D

Darknightr

Adeh said:
i was disapointed in the kiss but hey a kiss is a kiss, how long must it b to be classified as a snog i donno - they probally had a diplomatic meeting b4 airing it to avoid court orders calling it a snog lmao

lol

Back