Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who wants to help hack my laptop? XD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you still safe mode it on vista, if so you can change your parents passwords and make yourself an admin.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Code:
@echo off
color 0a
echo.
echo.
echo Auto Admin Script.
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo This script will give you admin on the computer.
echo if you have any problems just hit me up on msn
cls
echo Would you like to have admin on the computer....
echo.
echo.
echo Yes
echo No
echo.
set input=
set /p input=
if %input%== yes goto A
if %input%== no goto B

:A
cls
echo Righto lets get started
ping localhost -n 3 >nul
cls
echo it begins now
ping localhost -n 2 >nul
net user Liem Liem /add
ping localhost -n 2 >nul
net localgroup Administrators Liem /add >nul
ping localhost -n 2 >nul
goto C

:B
cls
exit

:C
cls
echo Congrats! you our now an admin.
ping localhost -n 2 >nul
goto D

:D
cls
echo your username and password is.
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo       USER=Liem
echo.
echo       PASS=Meil
echo.
ping localhost -n 8 >nul
goto B

Save that in a bat, and try.
not tested

User Liem
Pass Meil

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just download a keylogger on your own computer? Wait till one of your parents logs on, check the records, get their pass, log onto their account and change your account to an admin.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your IQ is above?
"download" a "keylogger" on your "own" computer.

Please go get hacked elsewhere, dont try infect other peoples computer with your nonsense

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your IQ is above?

Please go get hacked elsewhere, dont try infect other peoples computer with your nonsense

Oh geez.

He meant to download a keylogger program so that Liem can track the password for his parents account.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Your IQ is above?

someone should smack some sense into you.....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no no.. you guys seem to fail to see the matter at hand, he gave no information
now, for someone to make a thread on Ragezone asking to be hacked (when ragezone has thousands of members, not all stupid) is the first part of stupidity.
and then for someone to say download a keylogger, to someone with the brains to make a post asking to be hacked, most would assume that he would just google "Keylogged plix"
and if anyone is stupid enough to believe on the internet "Safe!! Keylogger" or any rubbish like that, you should throw in a holding cell till you get some common sense and more than 1 brain cell.
kbai, rage me if you please :) :D

Reaction score
no no.. you guys seem to fail to see the matter at hand, he gave no information
now, for someone to make a thread on Ragezone asking to be hacked (when ragezone has thousands of members, not all stupid) is the first part of stupidity.
and then for someone to say download a keylogger, to someone with the brains to make a post asking to be hacked, most would assume that he would just google "Keylogged plix"
and if anyone is stupid enough to believe on the internet "Safe!! Keylogger" or any rubbish like that, you should throw in a holding cell till you get some common sense and more than 1 brain cell.
kbai, rage me if you please :) :D

I do not think you get what's going on.

1. He is not asking to be hacked, he is asking how he can "hack" his own PC to make his limited account back to an Admin.

2. They are not suggesting he goes and downloads a keylogger, that will obviously give someone else access to his PC. They are suggesting he gets a program which logs the key strokes onto the other account. It is completely safe, and does not require access to the internet at all.

Back