Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whoever said C&C: Generals ZH was poo, think again

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What a great match I just had. I was USA SuperWeapon general so I cannot rush and it's difficult to defend rush. Anyways my friend was taken out straight away so it was 3 on 4. I defended the attacks against me for over 10 minutes without any kind of planes until they started running out of cash and then for the next hour or so I constantly bombarded their asses with my 1337 aroura bombers and gradually pwned them.

Sorry, had to tell someone. :D One of the best matches I've ever had. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Generals ZH is pr0 and i'm quite sure I have the best clan in the North East for it :D (Capricorns in it). I got that demo from u but I can't watch it coz ZH won't re-install since i formatted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont like C&C soz 2 b a witch but i dont like its concept yea Strat. games own everything but.... C&C the only build 1 at a time rule is pants..i tend to play
Age of Empires => The Conqurers Expansion
Age of Mythology => The Titans Expansion
Star wars Galatic Battle Grounds => Clone Camps. Expansion
the concept in these games are far better in my eyes..for example u can build how eva many depending on ur Villager/Worker amount which is good altho u have a pop cap..they are still a good games to play it means u cant have insane amounts of armies and its more detailed u should try them:good:

-ArchAngel-

Back