Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wii games T.T

Reaction score
yeah three months (about) since the wii has come out and I'm complaining about the games :p. I'm getting Twilight Princess Saturday so maybe that will tie me down for a little bit (and I do I have gcn games...). One of my friends has dbz: bt2 I may check that out. The Godfather is going to be fun as well (hopefully the wii version wont be as bad as farcry ;_; )

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
"yay gk got a wii ^^

any way here is the little chart i made for myself, genre and best games out or coming on auz release dates

-FPS-
COD 3 [great game for single but no multi so thats a big letdown]
Red steel [awesome game and multi is pretty good given the fact theyre different kind of modes]
metroid prime /adventure [ AWESOME get it , one of the best ever not released here though]

-adventure-
zelda youre getting
mario galaxy[hard game but rewarding promised to be btr then sunshine]
prince of persia [names sez it all, king but puzzles r harder then zelda]

-party-
rayman [ this game is poop single, its basically a party game so dnt get it to play by yourself]
wii play [ i actually liked it so did my friends]
mario party 8 [ name sez it all nothing new but sitll great]
wario ware [king,i loved the demo]
super monkey ball [great fun]

*all party games r pretty well perfect for their uses

-puzzle-
elebits [ obscure and addicting]

well thats my little chart just pm if u need a more detailed opinion, i know my stuff bout wii games i own half of them ^^

p.s. these r the only good games , the rest ARE poop house including dbz which is sadly 2 childish oh nd i dnt like driving games so i didnt list them

Last edited:
Back