Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Win32]Skype Fuc**r v1.0

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okey, I made program called "Skype Fuc***r".

What it does:

Floods - You can flood someone so much so that his skype will close when he will open chat with you. Not too much useful thing.
Spams - Very useful. You can spam to people by choosing nick generation range (4-12) and letters in nick (A-Z; A-Z&0-9). For instance you can spam everyone a link to your website. Or spam something like game server.
Well I don't care how you will use it, but I think that some people will find this peace of soft useful.

Instructions on how to launch and start working are inside when you open the program. All you need is to be logged in in your Skype account. I will show you demonstration video here.

Video demonstration:
Virustotal 1/36 (2.78%):
Download here: or

GL HF.

P.S.
This is not related to viruses or any other mailware. This program is using Skype API so it's 100% safe.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This program made me so happy since I hate Skipe. I'm gonna download it and get alot of friends on it. TIME TO **** EM UP SON.

lol anyway. Nice program. Similar annoyingness to the sound spammer I once made against it. Review: 9/10.

Back