Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Windows 7 Server Problems

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
About 2 months ago i stopped using maple cuz of exams, when i went to try about a week ago everything works fine, every port is forward, the ip is right and all, but every single time i click on the client, it keeps saying its offline, even though everything is correct, this is v117 btw, I just need to fix this asap, since i got to finish something.If anyone can provide me with help that would be great.

至死不渝
Reaction score
Try using 127.0.0.1 as IP

If that doesn't work, disable firewall and add exceptions to allow maple ports

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Check to make sure the right ip is port-fowarded. Even if you forwarded them in the past. Your IPv4 can change and you'll have to compare your current IPv4 and past IPv4 to make sure you are correctly forwarded. Double check you're using the right MAPLE_VERSION and MAPLE_PATCH as well.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So you checked if ur ip changed? Like usually they do. Or something is conflicting with a port? Or you updated java and the server isn't compatable? idk im sto0pid

Upvote 0
Back