Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Windows XP Client Issues [Lithium v111]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been trying to solve my issue with making my v111 lithium based private server work with
both windows7 and windowsXP.

I found kevintjuh93's awesome windows XP client, but whenever I use it in XP, the game loads, but once I get to the login page, it says "account ID doesn't exist". The account does exist, so I'm not sure why I'm getting this error.

Is there something in the source files I should be editing?

WXP Client Thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/v-111-localhost-works-windows-869284/

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What exactly am I looking for? The account clearly exists, but its just not showing up when I use the client...

Just to clarify, everyone using windows 7 and the regular v111 client has been able to log in and play just fine for over a few weeks now

Upvote 0
Delta
Reaction score
Question, why are you using XP any who? Perhaps we can start there.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Question, why are you using XP any who? Perhaps we can start there.

That's a valid question. I believe everyone should be upgraded to windows7, but there are some still using XP.

For example, the laptop I use to run some tests on my server is running XP, and I'd really like to be able to cater to everyone, no matter how out of date their operating system is.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell more about this problem I'll try to help as much as i can. Answer these questions first...
1. Did you make sure your localhost was hexed correctly?
2. Is it just you that can't connect?
3. Where you able to connect before and somehow it stopped working?
4. Did you even make an account in ur DB? :grr:
5. If you did make an account, did you SHA1() correctly?:grr:

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. Yes I'm 100% sure its hexed correctly.

2. No windows XP users can connect. They get the "ID not registered" error.

3. The only time I was able to connect was while using a redirector and changing some things in my cfield.java - However, after doing so, the windows 7 people using the REAL client (not a redirector) could no longer connect, nor could they connect WITH the redirector. They got the same error that windows XP people get currently, "ID not registered".

4. I'm very sure I did. I've tried using an existing account, registering one on the website, everything. Not working.

5. Yes I did. The website does it automatically, and when I do it manually, I use a generator.

Upvote 0
Back