Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] Minecraft Template

Reaction score
Be sure you enlarge the picture :)

NubPro - [WIP] Minecraft Template - RaGEZONE Forums

yet another work of mine, inspired by @segaomega minecraft template, I'm still trying to work on it >>>>>

CnC please, tell what u like and hate the most :d

ps the footer..aw...I'll probably change it

another ps, I have been really suck in designing any sh!t, that's why I attempted to change my style, I'm trying to keep everything simple and nice < also comfortable, and so that's why I keep mhm...rip? < idk if it's that really suitable, OKAY FINE!, I rip other people works and remake them, I'm not planning to sell or etcs whatever, I just freaking need criticize < serious ones, pls dun piss me off :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like the clouds you have used for the background. The color scheme is also great, however, it needs to be a bit more "minecrafty" :D But other than that, i like it :) +1
Sorry, this time I ain't going to make something minecrafty feel, looks bored, I want something different instead, clean and nice :)

Well i don't really like the atm result, the whole website looks really boring :/
roger that :) will finish ASAP :d
ps I having issue with my brain frozen and lacking of creativity ><

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry, this time I ain't going to make something minecrafty feel, looks bored, I want something different instead, clean and nice :)

roger that :) will finish ASAP :d
ps I having issue with my brain frozen and lacking of creativity ><

That's been an daily problem for me and now i haven't done any website designs with photoshop for like 2-3 months...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I love the background and all, but I have to agree with Z1ls.

It does look kinda boring.

Reaction score
I think it looks great. It gives off a peaceful effect being in the clouds and everything. The only thing wrong in my opinion would be too much spacing between the header and content and the nav and the content. Also the content isn't centered.

Reaction score
I think it looks great. It gives off a peaceful effect being in the clouds and everything. The only thing wrong in my opinion would be too much spacing between the header and content and the nav and the content. Also the content isn't centered.
everything will be align properly once I'm done with the social icons ><

Thanks guys!! APPRECIATE A LOTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The template looks alright, alot more can probably be added to make it look more full. However, since you're going for a soothing/simple style, i think it looks pretty good as is.

Reaction score
NubPro - [WIP] Minecraft Template - RaGEZONE Forums

I redesign the search...what do you call that...mhm oohh yaa the search icon...the slider took meh some time to figure out and I did some recoding on the nivo slider source codes < you can see it's smaller and nicer < maybe XD

Nice cursor huh?
^ oppz cursor got removed ><

will show tomorrow probably '-'

ps only the background image is RESPONSIVE

Back