Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] TERA Server Manager

Reaction score
Here's another little contribution to the TERA community since i feel a bit boring the starting process of the server with batch files.

Some pics

Archgeus - [WIP] TERA Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums

¡NEW! Telegram Notifications

In order to make the WorldServer logs work, leave the log path like this in ServerConfig.xml

Code:
<LogConfig>
    <Directories>
      <Directory name="Logging" path=".\Logs\Logging" />
      <Directory name="Logged" path=".\Logs\Logged" />
      <Directory name="ChatLogging" path=".\Logs\ChatLogging" />
      <Directory name="ChatLogged" path=".\Logs\ChatLogged" />
      <Directory name="NHNChat" path=".\Logs\NHNChatLog" />
      <Directory name="Console" path=".\Logs\" />
      <Directory name="UserDump" path=".\Logs\UserDump" />
    </Directories>
    <DisabledChatType />
  </LogConfig>

and both
Code:
<Log folderName=".\Logs\"/>
from DeploymentConfig.xml

Ver. 2.0.1.0
Last Updated: 24/06/2023

- I'll keep updating this tool as soon as i can with new implementations and suggestions, but without ETA.
- If there's any critical bug please let me know.
- TSM_Config.xml file manages the persistent values, so do not delete it.
- Start TimeOut window only set the startup time for Start All and Start Selected.
- *Since i renamed TERA_Panel.xml to TSM_Config.xml, make sure to renamed it too to avoid reconfigure all again. This was fixed in the latest version v1.7.1.0

NOTE: Do not start any part of the server separately if you want to use my tool, because TERA Server Manager cannot manage it by itself (it stick the process by PID), so start the tool first and gtg.

Any feedback is welcome and appreciated.

- Added MatchServer
- Fixed Logs Path of Nexus, Topo, Log and Match Servers

- Fixed Hub, HubGateway and ArbiterGateway Path log generation.
- Added a timer to mark the time active of the App.
- Added a ProxyConfig display, which shows useful information about the Proxy configuration (Currently only supports hsdn Proxy)
- Added Telegram Notifications.

- Added an option to disable the Arbiter Gateway check for those people who run their own custom API solutions. Located at Config > Extra > DisableArbGWAPICheck

- Fixed an issue when open the app in a high resolution screens
- Added shortcut buttons to open webserver panels

- Fixed a bug with check boxes used by the start order
- Now there's no need to manually rename TERA_Panel.xml to TSM_Config.xml, the program will do it by itself

- Start All button has been added (it does exactly what it says)
- Start Selected button has been added, now you can start only the selected process (Click on ? right to Start Selected button to configure it)
- Stop All button has been added (it does exactly what it says, even if you clicked on Start Selected)
- A Browse button has been added next to ArbiterServer in order to select any ArbiterServer variation (*_m1, *_m2 etc.)
- Start timeout has been implemented, now you can set the start time between process (milliseconds), it comes with some predefined values by me, but set the values accordingly to your machine resources (No everysingle machine have the same specs, that's why this was implemented)

BETA.
- Some autorestart features has been implemented in the Config tab, like enable automatic restart and max automatic restart atttemps. Since this an under dev feature the results might not be what you expected.

EXTRA.
- Start mode has been implemented, now you can set if the process start Normal, Minimized or Hidden

MISC.
- The application name has been changed to TERA Server Manager.
- TERA_Panel.xml has been renamed to TSM_Config.xml
- Moved the Author label to the ? button on top left of the window.
- Fixed a bug which appears when you click twice on the Stop button in every process

Last edited:
Reaction score
TERA Server Manager has been updated, hope every1 enjoy it.

- Start Selected button has been added, now you can start only the selected process (Click on ? right to Start Selected button to configure it)
- Stop All button has been added (it does exactly what it says, even if you clicked on Start Selected)
- A Browse button has been added next to ArbiterServer in order to select any ArbiterServer variation (*_m1, *_m2 etc.)
- Start timeout has been implemented, now you can set the start time between process (milliseconds), it comes with some predefined values by me, but set the values accordingly to your machine resources (No everysingle machine have the same specs, that's why this was implemented)

BETA.
- Some autorestart features has been implemented in the Config tab, like enable automatic restart and max automatic restart atttemps. Since this an under dev feature the results might not be what you expected.

EXTRA.
- Start mode has been implemented, now you can set if the process start Normal, Minimized or Hidden

MISC.
- TERA_Config.xml has been renamed to TSM_Config.xml
- Fixed a bug which appears when you click twice on the Stop button in every process

New Update 29/04/2023

- Now there's no need to manually rename TERA_Panel.xml to TSM_Config.xml, the program will do it by itself

New Update 01/05/2023

New Update 02/05/2023

- Added an option to disable the Arbiter Gateway check for those people who run their own custom API solutions. Located at Config > Extra > DisableArbGWAPICheck

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is so helpful, takes some time to config but then it saves so much time. It can be setup to one click start the entire server. Thanks!

Reaction score
TERA Server Manager has been updated

- Added a ProxyConfig display, which shows useful information about the Proxy configuration (Currently only supports hsdn Proxy)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, great program! Absolutely wonderful once you get the timing of all the apps down!

However, I have a few questions please...

1) For some reason it seems to save the place of all the windows, except the ones listed under "World", not sure if that is this program or the actual VM because it saved all the .bat files with some work. Is it possible to make it save the "World" windows like it does all the others? (Sorry, I have really bad O.C.D. and I have to make everything even :( )

2) I downloaded the version ( https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/tera-100-02-server-vm-16.1207538/ ) and everything works fantastic with your program, however it has a few things that I cannot get to work (open) with your program...
E. ) Match <--- Not even sure if this is important , but I run everything.
F. ) XigncodeProxy <--- I'm assuming this is the proxy this version uses, but it keeps telling me config.json file is missing when I try to set it to your program.
1685694691099 - [WIP] TERA Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums

Again, I LOVE your program because well it saves a ton of time and headache just to be able to click one button and wait instead of having to watch the screen :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
E. ) Match <--- Not even sure if this is important , but I run everything.
F. ) XigncodeProxy <--- I'm assuming this is the proxy this version uses, but it keeps telling me config.json file is missing when I try to set it to your program.

Match is for matchmaking to enter dungeons. It only pops when a full party is found
Xigncode proxy is for the xigncode anti-cheat. If you use the xigncode bypass you dont need to run it.

1) For some reason it seems to save the place of all the windows, except the ones listed under "World", not sure if that is this program or the actual VM because it saved all the .bat files with some work. Is it possible to make it save the "World" windows like it does all the others? (Sorry, I have really bad O.C.D. and I have to make everything even :( )
If you are refering to the window positions its cause the VM was made in a much higher resolution than you have / use so the windows can seem misplaced on your end.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Match is for matchmaking to enter dungeons. It only pops when a full party is found
Xigncode proxy is for the xigncode anti-cheat. If you use the xigncode bypass you dont need to run it.
Not sure if I'm running Xigncode bypass or not tbh.

What about NexusServer, do I need to run that as well?

I'm assuming that I can turn off PartyMatching and Battlefield being I'm the only one on the server?
If you are refering to the window positions its cause the VM was made in a much higher resolution than you have / use so the windows can seem misplaced on your end.
Hmm I have 3440x1440, they made this in 4k?!
1685707758864 - [WIP] TERA Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums

The .bat files save position just fine. When I run them I have enough room to have them all on the screen at once.
Here is the server fully running with all .bat windows perfectly lined from them being saved. (I just restarted the server, it takes about 20 minutes and then posted back here, so you can see it's all saved fine).
Oh btw: I resized the windows bigger (VM = 70x12, I have them all 75x14) and the VM had most of them over-lapping one another, no way they had a higher resolution than I do.
1685709673827 - [WIP] TERA Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums

Using this program, every window saves position except for the ones list in "WORLD". Those are the only ones that seem to keep repositioning themselves to the last one saved. No matter which one of them is the last window saved, it will start there each server start-up. Only those 5 ( WorldServer, DungeonServer, DungeonOther, PartyMatching, BattleFieldServer ) will reset to the last one that was saved ( All 5 of them will overlap one another ). Everything else saves just fine.

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can look into it, but it's not a must.
CompositePackageMapper.dat and PkgMapper.dat、or ObjectRedirectorMapper.dat
Do you have the tools to read and write these files? Or can I ghostwrite, I can pay a fee
I got some screenshots from elsewhere.
Hope these pictures help you. Write a tool that reads and writes the ".dat" tool in CookedPC.
1686315224465 - [WIP] TERA Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums

1686314393179 - [WIP] TERA Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums
View attachment 236923

1686314546800 - [WIP] TERA Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is awesome, great work.

I started a similar, slightly more ambitious project a few months ago when I was planning to release an AIO repack to make things super easy but lost interest due to lack of free time. I'm including my source here, idc what anyone does with it. My goal was to automate things, but your solution is much less work.

Question, though, why don't you include the source on Github?

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here's another little contribution to the TERA community since i feel a bit boring the starting process of the server with batch files.

Some pics

¡NEW! Telegram Notifications

In order to make the WorldServer logs work, leave the log path like this in ServerConfig.xml

Code:
<LogConfig>
    <Directories>
      <Directory name="Logging" path=".\Logs\Logging" />
      <Directory name="Logged" path=".\Logs\Logged" />
      <Directory name="ChatLogging" path=".\Logs\ChatLogging" />
      <Directory name="ChatLogged" path=".\Logs\ChatLogged" />
      <Directory name="NHNChat" path=".\Logs\NHNChatLog" />
      <Directory name="Console" path=".\Logs\" />
      <Directory name="UserDump" path=".\Logs\UserDump" />
    </Directories>
    <DisabledChatType />
  </LogConfig>

and both
Code:
<Log folderName=".\Logs\"/>
from DeploymentConfig.xml

Ver. 2.0.1.0
Last Updated: 24/06/2023

- I'll keep updating this tool as soon as i can with new implementations and suggestions, but without ETA.
- If there's any critical bug please let me know.
- TSM_Config.xml file manages the persistent values, so do not delete it.
- Start TimeOut window only set the startup time for Start All and Start Selected.
- *Since i renamed TERA_Panel.xml to TSM_Config.xml, make sure to renamed it too to avoid reconfigure all again. This was fixed in the latest version v1.7.1.0

NOTE: Do not start any part of the server separately if you want to use my tool, because TERA Server Manager cannot manage it by itself (it stick the process by PID), so start the tool first and gtg.

Any feedback is welcome and appreciated.

- Added MatchServer
- Fixed Logs Path of Nexus, Topo, Log and Match Servers

BETA.

EXTRA.

MISC.
- TERA_Panel.xml has been renamed to TSM_Config.xml

Because there is no source code. I hope to come out with a translation function. Buttons, logs, etc., I mean for example, take the English interface or log display and display them all in other languages.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because there is no source code. I hope to come out with a translation function. Buttons, logs, etc., I mean for example, take the English interface or log display and display them all in other languages.

No source code? one google away ~

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1696695935286 - [WIP] TERA Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums
1696695958371 - [WIP] TERA Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums
How to use the tool? Is there a tutorial video available? My tearserver directory

Attachments

Back