Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WoI read sml portGACD error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Kinda need some help here I can't locate where port gacd is nor does it even exist.
Capture.JPG - WoI read sml portGACD error - RaGEZONE Forums

edit: solve!! testing now..
edit: nvm didnt work at all. lol

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
[2013-03-06 08:17:14] Manager[0](ID = 1) is not connected, try to reconnect it.
[2013-03-06 08:17:18] Set send buf of socket is 262142.
[2013-03-06 08:17:18] Set rcv buf of socket is 262142.
[2013-03-06 08:17:18] Connect to manager[0] succeed.
[2013-03-06 08:17:18] Manager[1](ID = 2) is not connected, try to reconnect it.
[2013-03-06 08:17:18] Set send buf of socket is 262142.
[2013-03-06 08:17:18] Set rcv buf of socket is 262142.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm suggest don't merge woi files with old boi files. You just need old boi files if there is not exist in woi files.
Focus to reconfig config files. I think this new release have different linking port.

For fix portGACD just modified your xml to add portGACD parameter

<NetCfg name="......">
<Port name="....">9008</Port>
<PortGACD>29705</PortGACD>
<Database>
<Host>localhost</Host>
<User>root</User>
<Password>game</Password>
<Instance>shengui</Instance>
</Database>
</NetCfg>

Reaction score
I'm suggest don't merge woi files with old boi files. You just need old boi files if there is not exist in woi files.
Focus to reconfig config files. I think this new release have different linking port.

For fix portGACD just modified your xml to add portGACD parameter

<NetCfg name="......">
<PortGACD>29705</PortGACD>
<Database>
<Host>localhost</Host>
<User>root</User>
</Database>
</NetCfg>
the problem is idk which xml there like 4 of them 3 in authd folder and 1 in gacd folder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@NanayaQ i mean you can copy .cfg .xml .ini .conf that not exist in woi release. And of course full authd, because no authd in woi release. But don't replace binary like using gacd or logsvrd from old boi, if you did it, you feel the server is running perfectly since no error message, but it causes problems such as no realm.

Sorry for my bad english. just trying to help

Reaction score
@NanayaQ i mean you can copy .cfg .xml .ini .conf that not exist in woi release. And of course full authd, because no authd in woi release. But don't replace binary like using gacd or logsvrd from old boi, if you did it, you feel the server is running perfectly since no error message, but it causes problems such as no realm.

Sorry for my bad english. just trying to help
I am talking about the PortGACD parameter I dunno where to modify it at I already got the WoI server to work and has realm just after when you finish create a character and click complete or whatever it doest work. I can till it not working by just looking at the line.exe cmd.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use logsvr.xml from old boi.
Edit and add <PortGACD>29705</PortGACD> like i post before

PHP:
<NetCfg name="......">
      <PortGACD>29705</PortGACD>	#<----Add this, You can change the port number as you want.
      <Database>
            <Host>localhost</Host>
            <User>root</User>
      </Database>
</NetCfg>

Reaction score
I'll try this out when I finish editing some scripts. btw has anyone touch the forbid folder on WoI? I am guessing it linux side.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am talking about the PortGACD parameter I dunno where to modify it at I already got the WoI server to work and has realm just after when you finish create a character and click complete or whatever it doest work. I can till it not working by just looking at the line.exe cmd.

U might wanna check the configuration file for this one. I can't recall which one. Also check MySQL if ure getting duplication errors.

Reaction score
Well even if I delete the database in mysql it will always create new database, also if you stop the server then restart it again it will duplicate again. Well if its not doing to you mind sending your working DBServer folder, its either that or something is wrong with the db it self when running the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back