• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Worked for local, trying to go online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, i've managed to log into my server with all configurations localhost or 127.0.0.1 and ow i am trying to convert it to noip but accountserver and loginserver aren't communicating with each other.

server 2.2.3.2
win 7

images of some configuration attached

any other information or print just ask.

thanks in advance

Attachments

• 4.JPG - Worked for local, trying to go online - RaGEZONE Forums
    4.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 3.JPG - Worked for local, trying to go online - RaGEZONE Forums
    3.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 1.JPG - Worked for local, trying to go online - RaGEZONE Forums
    1.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 5.JPG - Worked for local, trying to go online - RaGEZONE Forums
    5.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 59
  • 6.JPG - Worked for local, trying to go online - RaGEZONE Forums
    6.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not yet, I researched a little bit and people says its 3 options: put GateIP and Adress in the worldinfo.ini file, firewall blocking something or wrong ports in the router

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not yet, I researched a little bit and people says its 3 options: put GateIP and Adress in the worldinfo.ini file, firewall blocking something or wrong ports in the router

Wait, maybe my problem is different from yours. For me everything is working from local, i mean making it run from the same machine with IPv4 and public IP. I have this problem when i try to connect from another pc. Is the same for you?

If this can help you try this

Emulator:
Apache and php settings put IPv4 (192.xxx)
Launcher put public IP (2.xxx or whatever is it for you)

Server side (accountserver, loginsrever, zoneserver):
put your IPv4.

With this setup i can make it run from local machine, but from other pc i can run the launcher but it stuck at download patch info, otherwise, if i try to connect to router wi fi, i can apss the "dowload patch info" but then when i click the server i get your same error.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
logging from my own pc i can run with almost any IP the problem is connect from another city but i will try what you said

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so, i did what roslaw said in this post http://forum.ragezone.com/f152/help-servers-acess-error-183-a-987863/#post7982850

now appears loading bar for my friend, i can log in normally, play, kill, spawn stuff, but keep appearing error 183 for my friend....

i am using my noip everywhere with the exception of 2 ips, one in accountserver and another in zoneserver, do I MUST put my ipv4 everywhere and my noip in the launcher or if i can log its ok like that?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
so, i did what roslaw said in this post http://forum.ragezone.com/f152/help-servers-acess-error-183-a-987863/#post7982850

now appears loading bar for my friend, i can log in normally, play, kill, spawn stuff, but keep appearing error 183 for my friend....

i am using my noip everywhere with the exception of 2 ips, one in accountserver and another in zoneserver, do I MUST put my ipv4 everywhere and my noip in the launcher or if i can log its ok like that?

if you make the server for online/wan connection :
change ALL IP to 127.0.0.1
and worldinfo.ini :
Code:
[System]
WorldName = TES

ServerType = 0
GateIP = 123.123.123.123 [COLOR=#ff0000]--> Put your public IP/no-IP in here, no need for address or whatever it is[/COLOR]

BillingCode = 32
BillOper = 0
FreeServer = 1

HBKPath = C:\Work\HBK
HistoryPath = C:\Work\History

NationCode = RU

[ServerMode]
BuyCashItemByGold = false
ReleaseType = Release
ExcuteService = False

[Rule]
CrystalHPMultiple   = 1.0
CrystalHPMultiple_1 = 1.0
CrystalHPMultiple_2 = 1.0
CrystalHPMultiple_3 = 1.0

[GUILD CREATE EVENT]
Enable = FALSE
START_DATE = 20090119
END_DATE = 20200120

make sure your port is opened correctly, and the firewall did not block it,
how to check your port?
open your zoneserver, login and account, open this link :
Open Port Check Tool - Test Port Forwarding on Your Router
put your public IP/no-ip and port 27780, if it's say open, you are good to go,
check port 10001 -> for login if i remember correctly, but i guess the login has been opened correctly right? your friend is able to login and the launcher say that server is normal right???

if you use it for offline
change ALL IP to 127.0.0.1
and worldinfo.ini :
Code:
[System]
WorldName = TES
ServerType = 0
GateIP = 123.123.123.123 [COLOR=#ff0000]----> DELETE THIS LINE[/COLOR]

BillingCode = 32
BillOper = 0
FreeServer = 1

HBKPath = C:\Work\HBK
HistoryPath = C:\Work\History

NationCode = RU

[ServerMode]
BuyCashItemByGold = false
ReleaseType = Release
ExcuteService = False

[Rule]
CrystalHPMultiple   = 1.0
CrystalHPMultiple_1 = 1.0
CrystalHPMultiple_2 = 1.0
CrystalHPMultiple_3 = 1.0

[GUILD CREATE EVENT]
Enable = FALSE
START_DATE = 20090119
END_DATE = 20200120

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer likertuban.

yes my friend is able to log and the launcher says RF_Leet Open.

I have to put 127.0.0.1 in all files including apache/launcher emulator or just the AccountServer, LoginServer and ZoneServer files?

Is it possible to change this ports cause i think my internet provider is blocking these ports ¬¬http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333405781.html

Upvote 0
Reaction score
no, apache/launcher is only being used for login, if it's able to login, you dont need to change anything...
it's possible, find zoneserver strs and use dat editor/structorian, not sure about blocking, but you need to open your zone before checking if your port is open, all port will be closed if not being used, so it port 27780 only opened after your zone is up, if your zone is up, and your port still closed, mean your port forwarding/firewall is not properly configured...
if port 27780 opened before your zone is up, that mean another program used that port already...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
about the ports yeah, sorry about that i nuubed, now it says its opened, port 27780 and port 10007 that is the i use in my launcher, 10001 says its closed.

I did what you said, changed all IP to 127.0.0.1 and left the worldinfo GateIP with my NO-IP but now, neither me nor my friend can log in, now we both receive the same error code: 183.
(alaways when I remove GateIP from my worldinfo i will be able to log in completely)

any chances for it to be some problem in the files i am using?

====Edit====

noticed a difference between my worldinfo and yours,
yours is like: ReleaseType = Release
mine is : ReleaseType = Internal

=====Edit2=====
With the server started that site still says that my port 8080 is closed
(and i cant open it in my router because it says this port is already beeing used)

=====Edit3====
I am using a launcher called "easy launcher" cause you just have to edit a settings.ini but with a normal launcher it says unable to connect to login server

Link:
Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/1253ak
Scan:
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/1b636e259fe5737d9906b547ca2f16f8c5a18470df3fd03f77285c8b07143d89/analysis/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 - change from internal to release
2 - once the launcher starts, do not care anymore about port 80 - 8080 and the launcher you're using. I think the problem is in your IP. Im using a public IP and everything is working fine

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
others can log into your server? have you managed to fix the error 183?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes alex, i solved after 2 months finally. I told you, if launcher starts and your problem is error 183, then it mean launcher is ok, you only need to fix your zoneserver setting and i think your problem is no-IP

Just do this test
1 - set everything on 127.0.0.1 (only server side, not launcher) and make it works for local only
2 - check your port 10001 and 27780 on canyouseeme.org, these 2 ports must be green
3 - if these ports are red, check your firewall and add these 2 ports on fw exception
4 - change your worldinfo.ini and add your no-ip in gateway line (leave all the other ip on 127.0.0.1)

If this doesnt works, it mean you need public IP.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i have done all this... and I tried to use my global ip (dynamic but for one day its ok to use) and it didnt work, i can try to put my dynamic ip in launcher and apache and see what happens.

obs: ports are ok, but i use 10007 instead of 10001 (10007 and 27780 are green)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, 10007 is used by the laucher and 10001 by login and account server 27780 from zoneserver.

As i said, putting your public in launcher wont solve the error 138, that error is given by a bad comuncation with the zoneserver. If other can run your launcher then is already good like that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its giving me a lot of trouble to change from to no-ip to my global ip cause slq server is not logging with global ip.
do i need to change everything or just launcher and launcher emulator?

obs.: i changed from Internal to Release but nothing yet.

====Edit===
Can I put localhost and local ip on MSSQL and ODBC?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ODBC and SQL are only local. Setup you server like that

- Emulator apache, PHP and launcher put your public ip or no-ip (if you add your IP it MUST BE PUBLIC)
- accountserver, loginserver and zoneserver 127.0.0.1 (only in worldinfo.ini, in line "gateway" set your public or no-ip).
After that, create rule from your router/firewall
10001-27780 TCP
10007 TCP
Then check with canyouseeme.org and be sure these ports are all green

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tried like this and didnt work as well, i have no idea why when i change to my IP instead of my NOIP nothing works, how did you make your "hosts" file C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts ?

when i put my ip launcher shows an error to connect to server

I can put my ip in everything but in "hosts" and in the launcher i have to keep my noip (client launcher)

===Edit===
I left localhost and 127.0.0.1 in MSSQL and ODBC.
127.0.0.1 in all files LoginServer, AccountServer and ZoneServer
My IP from canyouseeme in all files inside APPServer
But i had to put my noip in the launcher cause it wouldnt connect (launcher is the only thing with noip)
and again with GateIP it shows error 183 (without GateIP i can connect normally but my friends receive error 183 anyway)

===Edit2===
It's weird that others launchers dont even open.

hlj0PFU - Worked for local, trying to go online - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I told you, you need a public IP accessible from external connection. Ask your phone provider for a public IP

Your IP is srely private so even if you if you open port, no one is able to connect to your machine. You need a public IP. Usually phone provider takes 2 days to give you a public IP.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually i tried contacting my provider, they didnt answers via email, gonna try to contact them, thank you cristalninja

Upvote 0
Back