Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Worlds Fastest Desktop - $26,524.95 Computer

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If it's true. I'm getting meh one. Or two.
/moves to tech news

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
official Runescape server uses over 100gb of ram

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea, you can get way more than 100gig ram on a dedicated. I think 32gb is max for a PC though.

Reaction score
32gb is far from the highest, servers are known to use 128gb of ram and more. Supercomputers can use terabytes of RAM.

The thread title says desktop not server.

Frankly I think it's overkill, no normal person needs 8 cores and 32GB ram. Maybe you do on a mac because they are designed for imaging and sound editing etc but that only goes to show it's not really a personal desktop.

I wouldn't be surprised if you could match it very easily using PC parts, though I have no doubt it would end up being cheaper :p Just a shame you would have to use Vista to get the fullest out of the ram.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmm i could need that
2 or more lineage 2 clients,eclipse(jbuilder), severall rdps,firefox with at least 50 tabs opened,idle for ai scripts,photoshop and some other random stuff (totalcmd,winamp,vlc whatever) makes my work quite slow :p
so 16gb ram and 4 cores is what i buy next :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hmm i could need that
2 or more lineage 2 clients,eclipse(jbuilder), severall rdps,firefox with at least 50 tabs opened,idle for ai scripts,photoshop and some other random stuff (totalcmd,winamp,vlc whatever) makes my work quite slow :p
so 16gb ram and 4 cores is what i buy next :p

Lol. Take about a RAM eater. You're worse than Windows Vista XD

Back