Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Worst night of my life..

Reaction score
So as we all know, the new year has just been rung in, and I'm sure we all celebrated a little too hard, eh? But I've never celebrated as hard as I did last night, and I never will again.

So I had a few friends over for the new years party, and most left but one of my close friends decided to stay the night. So once everyone left, we decided to drink some more. Now, he is a pretty small dude, about 110 pounds, and I am twice that. So we pulled out a handle of vodka and started doing shots.

By the time we stopped pounding shots, my count was at 18 straight shots with a quick chaser, and he was at about 10. After that, the night was awesome. We seemed to have watched a lot of failblog videos. After awhile, I got sick in my bathroom and threw up quite a bit, and my friend passed out in my room.

I wake up about 6 hours later at 6 am to my mom in a pretty big panic. She saw the bathroom a mess, and tried waking us up. I woke up fine, but my friend, not so much. We sat him up and tried to wake him up but he would not respond. We poured cold water on his face and did everything to wake him up, still no response. My mom called the ambulance and they took him to the hospital. We met them and his mom there about 20 minutes later. They said he got alcohol poisoning, obviously, but not severe enough to pump his stomach. His mom was not angry at us, rather thankful, which was surprising.

Overall, it was one hell of a fucked up night/morning. Seeing my best mate in a hospital bed with no response is the worst sight I ever had to witness, and one that I want to never witness again. I have never cried so much in my life.

So the next time any of you guys want to get super wasted, do it in moderation and not as much we did. We fucked up big time, and I can't imagine having the weight of death on my shoulders, especially my best friend's.

Be safe everyone,
Cameron

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had my experience in this already. Drank 4 bottles of 1.5liters of vodka for 3.5 ppl and cooled it down with a pack of 24 beers.

Had alcohol poising and after (i was like 16 and didnt weight much) that I know my limit and always drink in moderation. Not want THAT to happen again... But I am Russian so its all good! :D

- Captain Scrat

Last edited:
Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A delirium can be fatal, your friend was lucky.
Weren't you hung over?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Last night my best friend puked in the back of my car. Everywhere. This is when I learned he does not chew his hot pockets very well before swallowing. He had 16 shots.

The night before that? (Night of the 1st), I hit a Curb, Got pulled over, they thought I was drinking because I hit the curb, wasted 4 hours of my life in hand cuffs before they let me go with a simple "failure to maintain lane" ticket.

I feel you bro. I would have freaked out if my best friend wouldn't wake up. Thankfully he was just hilarious/annoying/puked.

-Kyle

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^Drinking while rolling on E is one of the stupidest possible drug combinations you can do. What was he thinking?

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea, i understand your situation.
Once my buddy and i was sitting beside each in the class *we often do, and usally hits each chair so we fall. this time, i did and he felt and hit the head badly...we never do but he did... everyone stair at me ..he lay there we didnt get any responde so a teacher had to take him to a bed so he could lay. Finally he woke up and it was'nt anything serious..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
house mate got her drink spike new years eve/day. got found by a fed, and later on to find she had been spotted in 3 different places with the same 3 guys, her shoes found in 2 different places and her tights on an 8 ft fence.
bruises on her legs and that. not very nice at all.

Reaction score
Hope you friend is ok

Last time i drank HARD was around 1 and a half years ago (may 08 or so). Me, and 3 other guys were just chilling at my place, after school, and i thought id would be a good idea to take a few shots and chill outside. so we go to my friends house, where he has a case full of liquor and other fancy wines (it's there for show, but we used to always grab bottles and replace the liquor with water, since his parents never opened the bottles or checked them). I took 8 raw shots, 2 of my friends had same amount of liqour as me but mixed inside a cup, and my last friend didn't drink at the time so he just chilled with us. After taking my shots, next thing on my mind was getting more liqour, so i eventually snatch one of my friends cups and gulp it, then we went outside to the local playground/(football)field. i didn't know what we did there cause i was fucked out of my mind, but my friends told me i ate grass. The time i woke up, i was in my bed, all sheets off the bed, and it was around 3.00AM and im Ducking panicing like duck thinking what my mom is going to do, since obviously shes the one that took off the sheets etc, next thing you know i wake up in the morning and she tells me she booked me a flight to london england, (i made a thread telling this story before). after that day, i only chill in a few beers / 5shots max.

Also the next day when i went to school, i felt like i was in my shittiest mood possible. My friends (same guys) told me i age grass, one of them slept on a bridge, and was tooken home by a homeless guy, and my other friend was found sleeping ontop of our apartment (17 floors). THEN my friend (who provided the juice), tells us that it wasn't vodka, it was high wine which was 69% alcohol, which is beyong illegal on canada (limit i 40% i think (vokda))

Reaction score
Switch to weed? :p

I honestly don't see why people want to drink to the brink of puking to celebrate. Grab a bowl and get stoned rather than risking alcohol poisoning. I only perform three actions on new years. Puff, puff, and pass.

Its good to hear your friend is okay though. I'm sure a lot of people have been in a similar situation and we all know its some really scary poop.

Reaction score
A delirium can be fatal, your friend was lucky.
Weren't you hung over?
I had a little stomach sickness, but nothing uber bad. Hell, I think I could got a few more shots in and been fine.

Last night my best friend puked in the back of my car. Everywhere. This is when I learned he does not chew his hot pockets very well before swallowing. He had 16 shots.

The night before that? (Night of the 1st), I hit a Curb, Got pulled over, they thought I was drinking because I hit the curb, wasted 4 hours of my life in hand cuffs before they let me go with a simple "failure to maintain lane" ticket.

I feel you bro. I would have freaked out if my best friend wouldn't wake up. Thankfully he was just hilarious/annoying/puked.

-Kyle
Damn man, sounds like a pretty hard/stressful weekend for you haha. Some of the things police officers call people on is complete shenanigans, your situation for example.

Thanks man. Yeah, it was a pretty messed up night overall. He's feeling much better now, his parents aren't super pissed at me, and they say I'm a good friend for calling an ambulance.. I wish my guilt and conscience said the same thing.

I had a friend who drank Vodka and Red Bull all night after taking Ex.

His heart started freaking out, and he had to go to the hospital. So I know all about that scared feeling. It sucks...a lot.
Jesus, that must have been insane. The doctors say anything about what happened?

Switch to weed? :p

I honestly don't see why people want to drink to the brink of puking to celebrate. Grab a bowl and get stoned rather than risking alcohol poisoning. I only perform three actions on new years. Puff, puff, and pass.

Its good to hear your friend is okay though. I'm sure a lot of people have been in a similar situation and we all know its some really scary poop.
I haven't smoked in like two weeks man, it's killing me. My brother went back to college, and took his bong with him, and his weed. Was hoping he'd leave a nice treat for me :tongue:

Reaction score
sorry to hear that, I never really drink to get drunk unless I'm pissed off or for some special occasion like new years.. however I drunk a poop load on nys but didn't even get drunk I was there.. but like I wasn't as drunk as I expected.. after doing i dunno how many tequilla slammers and a few yaga bombs.. and just shots of vodka then finishing carton of jacks (think people stole some of my drinks!) I was really expecting my self to be dead.. but instead I was the just drunkish.. and was still able to look after a friend she was spewing her hole up.. so yeah still had a good night :), but I was hoping not to remember it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn, that's sick.
Beer is still the best like Ego said ;D
I once drank too much and i threw up all over my girlfriend's bed. >.<"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beer is always ftw :D
As Skate Ego said beer is best.

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Beer is always ftw :D
As Skate Ego said beer is best.
You need alot of beer to start feeling the alcohol, and alot of beer means feeling fat as hell. (just an expression) That's why i rather have Vodka or Malibu.

Back