Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wot have u been doing.....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
while the servers not been up?

If the server was up i'd b playin' it loads, but while it hasn't i've been doing quite a few things.

Brushing up my CS skills
Bourght C&C Generals
Went out with my friends loads more than i wud normally

So wot have u lot been doin'?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Making gif..
Playing c&c generals..
Being sick..
Playing Age of empires 2:p
Some :pwanking:p..Nothing special

Editing this post..
Tomorrow I`m going to jui-jitsu..and round 00.00 going on vacation...to me granny in Poland...(will make thread about it with pics)

When i`ll be back im going to order my BIG FAT QUIK ADSL connection...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Man ur insane, what's with the sig (lol, but thanx:) )

Neways, I'm back at school now 2 get wasted 4 not doin ne coursework, in the hols just gone I've seen quite a lot of my gf (who (altho this sounds proper fag-like) I think I'm fallin in love with) and as always- DRINKING:good:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Editing..

Going to jui-jitsu now..

Hey speedhorn..at the beginning my sig was seedhorn666 for president..damn keyboard..:rofl:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Playing another Mir2 server oh and Wanking lol:good: went to Flamingo Land for few days + less football :cry: cos sweaty bazi been away

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i been going round me m8's house , spending time with my girlfriend , kickin poop out of me brothers dog b'cause it is vicious as duck and it only attacs me lol(really this part not a j/k) and been talking to speedhorn666 and other ppl on msn.
Bring it on ei im thursty for your expcould b a bit higher tho lol.:good:

Reaction score
carnage said:
i been going round me m8's house , spending time with my girlfriend , kickin poop out of me brothers dog b'cause it is vicious as duck and it only attacs me lol(really this part not a j/k) and been talking to speedhorn666 and other ppl on msn.
Bring it on ei im thursty for your expcould b a bit higher tho lol.:good:

Don't b soft the exp is fine- we'll take all the maggots down ON THIS PATHETIC PLANET (lol, k carnage knows wot I'm on about):p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
Keres what realm you play?

I haven't been playing online cos I have t start a new character and my character is lvl 73. If only I could find a way of getting it accross I would b happy :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
Don't b soft the exp is fine- we'll take all the maggots down ON THIS PATHETIC PLANET (lol, k carnage knows wot I'm on about):p
lol yes i do............m8 yes i do!!!!

bow to the saiyan warriors DigitalOmen and SIC2 !!!

Back