Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

would i Post this Server files CaaliRevV1????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
atlast 7 months that i Fix all bug in the Caali's Files but i fix all the files and i add new files its not caali's now i call it CaaliRevV1

Featuring:

Bugs - party bug,roll back,teleport bug,items bug, inventory bug,drag items in the fashion slot add stats bug,monster bug,NPC items price bug, and all.- FIX
glitch- glitch to house and everwhere -FIX
Drops - 1 to 120 monster items,penya,quest items,moonstone,oricalcum, and i add fashion drops like sailor parts, spy part, restats scroll and many more.. - FIX and ADD ITEMS
Fix - V11 to V14 items monster,items. FIX

NEW ADD
And adding new items like naruto set,akatsuki set,bleach set,akasuki head all members and also bleach members

New - First job character i call it "GUNNER" Second job "SNIPER" new skills new caming new characters and new items.

new core like map flaris you can see the map by no login in the game you will see all the players moving in the core and the core have all command you can ban,kill,teleport player,summond and many more.

I will post it if i have permission to post it here in this forum.
i already read the rules thats why im asking would i post this server files????

Scarlet Dreamz ~waves~
Reaction score
If its like u said, go ahead.. new things are welcome on the forum..

btw sceenies , videos or any other prove will be welcome :3

SADLY!
its hard to belibe that u fixed the bugs.. knowing that caalis are and wee v11 so i dunno HOW the hell u fixed the bugs for the "house system"

at least u are like " Asking permission to post them", wich seems good enough.. but i still on the same..

how did u do it? ensablation lenguage?.. cuz with the dlls wasnt able to do soo much thing..

did u fixed the lag? the delay? the spikes? the errors logging in? ALL THE CASH SHOPS SCROLLS WORKING? or is just caali v3 or v4 with some new things on the res files..
or the official files with some stuffies on the res files?..

anyways dude.. if its true .. go ahead and post them.. if is not.. just quit joking <:

Good Luck :3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New - First job character i call it "GUNNER" Second job "SNIPER" new skills new caming new characters and new items.

new core like map flaris you can see the map by no login in the game you will see all the players moving in the core and the core have all command you can ban,kill,teleport player,summond and many more.

Looks impossible.. If you are not Caali :w00t:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
atlast 7 months that i Fix all bug in the Caali's Files but i fix all the files and i add new files its not caali's now i call it CaaliRevV1

Featuring:

Bugs - party bug,roll back,teleport bug,items bug, inventory bug,drag items in the fashion slot add stats bug,monster bug,NPC items price bug, and all.- FIX
Drops - 1 to 120 monster items,penya,quest items,moonstone,oricalcum, and i add fashion drops like sailor parts, spy part, restats scroll and many more.. - FIX and ADD ITEMS

NEW ADD
And adding new items like naruto set,akatsuki set,bleach set,akasuki head all members and also bleach members

They're still caali's files no matter how you re-word it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sounds intresting if its even real but then again...would need photo or video proof

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Last I remember Caali's were still banned.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But i think that the caali is only banned here is only because that server files is full of bugs and its leaked right?

But if u fix those bugs and glitches, maybe you can post that if its true.. show us the proof that you fixed the caalirev1.. maybe the moderator here will accepted your request...

:rolleyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If its like u said, go ahead.. new things are welcome on the forum..

btw sceenies , videos or any other prove will be welcome :3

SADLY!
its hard to belibe that u fixed the bugs.. knowing that caalis are and wee v11 so i dunno HOW the hell u fixed the bugs for the "house system"

at least u are like " Asking permission to post them", wich seems good enough.. but i still on the same..

how did u do it? ensablation lenguage?.. cuz with the dlls wasnt able to do soo much thing..

did u fixed the lag? the delay? the spikes? the errors logging in? ALL THE CASH SHOPS SCROLLS WORKING? or is just caali v3 or v4 with some new things on the res files..
or the official files with some stuffies on the res files?..

anyways dude.. if its true .. go ahead and post them.. if is not.. just quit joking <:

Good Luck :3

yup all bugs delay even skills delay and pet looting,bloody mines near in the flaris small red meteo, this is my official files but your not a admin here i want to heard the opinion of the admin so i can post it here even pic or video.. i already have the TUT guide for the files work.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Last I remember Caali's were still banned.

yea but i fix all bugs. they say that caali's files is not supported i can help them.. even DC and new guild war castle.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just a question, is it possible getting the files in private?
( ragezone private message or hotmail )

As if its possible, i would love them :)
( iv already sent you a private message at ragezone )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just a question, is it possible getting the files in private?
( ragezone private message or hotmail )

As if its possible, i would love them :)
( iv already sent you a private message at ragezone )

thanks any way..

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you post videos and screen shots, it will for sure be easier to get it released here. Make a video of you starting the files, then getting in game, show some of the things you fixed(not new items added) and then post SS of somethings.

Scarlet Dreamz ~waves~
Reaction score
im not the adminsitrator of this section, but many peeps think as me..

ALSO.. caalis files werent banned 100% cuz they were buffy and unplayeble..
they were msotly banned cuz they were leaked whitout permision of his/her creator.

Unless u are caali, or rewrite the files from under 10% of those ones.. then u can post them whitout permission..

devolop the new classes is easy.. and is moar easy even in rune files.. since the data is on the source....so... HOW... did u were able to put new classes.. unless u made the binaries read the descriptions from others libraries.. wich is almost imposible whitout a source :3

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ugh.. I think he should realease them becuse they aint like caali made them.

They are beter then caali,and he also gave it another name.

So why not realease them?

Caali did make them, hence why they're called Caali's files. Him giving them another name is called stealing credits from Caali and is why this section has gone to poop. It's why Morpheus stopped being open source, because some fag Germans decided to steal his credit and rename it to his own files.

You don't take someone else's work, rename it then release it calling it your own.

Seriously you kids need to be more mature. If you can't handle simply giving people their credits that they deserve then you don't deserve having the files.

Also, the files were stolen from Caali and released without his permission which is the biggest reason why they're banned.

The other being how buggy and virtually unfixable ( not all bugs can be fixed simply within the database and all that, some you need to actual source to fix unless you know what you're doing and can hook another file into them to fix it which others have wanted to try here but none have posted their results )

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Featuring:

NEW ADD

liar...

Caali's files were binary NO SOURCE... a decompiler gives you nothing more than assembly which only a true pro could do ANYTHING with... so none of the backdoors and none of the bugs are fixed

Added new Classes... hmmm with what? the Client will crash without the proper structure which isnt implemented in the client and only Fame has the intel on the client to pull that off and they can't do it yet even with the official files

putting your text in color then claiming to have added anime items into the game (copyrighted) by the way will not work here... please leave and take your fake files elsewhere...

yes im trolling but you deserve it seeing as your the 5th guy to pull this BS

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
liar...

Caali's files were binary NO SOURCE... a decompiler gives you nothing more than assembly which only a true pro could do ANYTHING with... so none of the backdoors and none of the bugs are fixed

Added new Classes... hmmm with what? the Client will crash without the proper structure which isnt implemented in the client and only Fame has the intel on the client to pull that off and they can't do it yet even with the official files

putting your text in color then claiming to have added anime items into the game (copyrighted) by the way will not work here... please leave and take your fake files elsewhere...

yes im trolling but you deserve it seeing as your the 5th guy to pull this BS

LMAO, how do you know he didnt do it?
Im pretty sure he did,becuse why should he make the thread without doing it?

And just giv them some proves, like a video or realease them U_u

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uhm i want to see proof of this :/ official files are released ? i think allowing caali's rev 1 wouldn't hurd much.
Also I'm curious how you fixed all those?
If you proof what most people thought it was imposable :/ i bet that would be epic.

Also wasn't Caali's rev 1 the one without viruses and other junk ?

Everyone downloads/posting Music,games,movies,images for free.
Thats copyrighted too, so don't talk about copyrighted stuff here.
Also official files are released without permission so who cares about those parts.

Don't talk about someone without knowing him you don't know him so why are you saying hes telling bs maybe hes good in asm or has the source you don't know it .
Its not nice tough :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back