Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

would i Post this Server files CaaliRevV1????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how about accapting the realeasing and check if he/she is lieing?

If he/she is lieing, he/she liked attention.. and i had wrong

But if he/she had right, he/she is pretty good.. and i had right :D

Lets just accapt that he/she realease it, then we will know if he/she is lieing...

And dont judge people,without knowing anything U_u

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how about accapting the realeasing and check if he/she is lieing?

If he/she is lieing, he/she liked attention.. and i had wrong

But if he/she had right, he/she is pretty good.. and i had right :D

Lets just accapt that he/she realease it, then we will know if he/she is lieing...

And dont judge people,without knowing anything U_u

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

It doesn't matter whether it's fixed or not ( unlikely that it is to begin with )

It is banned from here out of respect for Caali. You don't like that then you can leave. Simple as that.

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

It doesn't matter whether it's fixed or not ( unlikely that it is to begin with )

It is banned from here out of respect for Caali. You don't like that then you can leave. Simple as that.

maybe he is caali :rolleyes: and pretend to be someone else :rolleyes: lol just messing :/ Yea lets respect him!:O

Last edited:
Scarlet Dreamz ~waves~
Reaction score
I dont think he is caali... caali wouldnt want that attention..

i beet there are some morpheus copy and modyfied or some official renamed or something.. if no then just release it..

as i said before.. this were stoled from caali.. but they were incomplete.. at least give him 95% of the credits and tell exactly how did u fixed them to earn ur 5% of respect..

i still dont believe this but o well..

if its a lie.. somone need attention? <: if no thenn good job ... but still.. almost 2 pages of this and pics or video? sound hard to believe :3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and the survey says........lol no response hes gone bye bye

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
liar...

Caali's files were binary NO SOURCE... a decompiler gives you nothing more than assembly which only a true pro could do ANYTHING with... so none of the backdoors and none of the bugs are fixed

Added new Classes... hmmm with what? the Client will crash without the proper structure which isnt implemented in the client and only Fame has the intel on the client to pull that off and they can't do it yet even with the official files

putting your text in color then claiming to have added anime items into the game (copyrighted) by the way will not work here... please leave and take your fake files elsewhere...

yes im trolling but you deserve it seeing as your the 5th guy to pull this BS

i dont use the client of the flyff PH,Gpotato,Pserver client. i make my own client thats why i make the new character. and new luancher using the java and c++ and i put little binary files. and new files even Cheat Engine can Disable. and Anti-Hack shield.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Uhm i want to see proof of this :/ official files are released ? i think allowing caali's rev 1 wouldn't hurd much.
Also I'm curious how you fixed all those?
If you proof what most people thought it was imposable :/ i bet that would be epic.

Also wasn't Caali's rev 1 the one without viruses and other junk ?

Everyone downloads/posting Music,games,movies,images for free.
Thats copyrighted too, so don't talk about copyrighted stuff here.
Also official files are released without permission so who cares about those parts.

Don't talk about someone without knowing him you don't know him so why are you saying hes telling bs maybe hes good in asm or has the source you don't know it .
Its not nice tough :/

HUHUHUHUH its not Caali's Rev1 huhuhuhu.. its Caali Revolve Version 1 if the admin permission me to post it i will post the CaaliRevV2. and one thing no more junk files in my files...:mad:

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

and the survey says........lol no response hes gone bye bye

sorry for not response. i have do something^^

Scarlet Dreamz ~waves~
Reaction score
Glaphanking.. just say yes or no.. this is just getting more and more spam ._.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glaphanking.. just say yes or no.. this is just getting more and more spam ._.

yeahh.. thats why im waiting for her responds... i respect the rules.. if the admin will not responds in 30mins starting now i will not responds that i post.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Caali files weren't banned because of bugs, more because they had a trojan/backdoor in them.

EDIT: And by looking at your old posts, I doubt you have the 'skills' required to fix even a minor bug, if these are 'fixed' you'd have to submit 'proof' that its your 'work', looking at your posts of leaching things and having issues with even that shows enough.

Last edited:
Templar FlyFF <3
Reaction score
yeahh.. thats why im waiting for her responds... i respect the rules.. if the admin will not responds in 30mins starting now i will not responds that i post.

I wonder how that's even remotely possible adding an entire new class into a 'caali' reversion you don't even have the full sourcecode of? I say, post it. if it's out of the rules it will get removed, if it isn't then your happy. Show ur poop, before u'll be bashed into the ground as a liar more then you are proving yourself to be one o_0

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

ALL Caali's files are banned. The rule thread got messed up a while back but it went something like...

Caalis files are BANNED, this includes rev 1/2/3/4/5/etc/etc/etc

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED

So like I said, deal with it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Since those are still Caali's files and - I guess - since you never asked him for the permission, I suggest you to keep the files for yourself. Respect Caali's work, and remember, his work was never thought for the public, but yeh, as you may propably know, there are some people around called "leecher" aka victim.

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since those are still Caali's files and - I guess - since you never asked him for the permission, I suggest you to keep the files for yourself. Respect Caali's work, and remember, his work was never thought for the public, but yeh, as you may propably know, there are some people around called "leecher" aka victim.
I could say this

Out of respect of Galanet Ragezone should ban Official files and beast it was never mend to be released in public.

Thats kinda a dumb reason in my view.

Reason was

Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam
Ohh and Spam.
Backdoors,unsafe, Viruses.

Last edited:
Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Galanet was not apart of this community. Galanet would not have helped everyone with making a emulator if not for their files being leaked.

I believe there is a quote from Caali somewhere on these forums ( im too lazy to dig it up ATM ) saying that he would of been more than glad to help around the p server/emulator scene here if some idiots hadn't of stolen and released his files. And I believe he's helped with some of the more determined emulator developers here, such as Rhisis and Morpheus. Helping with packets, code, and ideas for how to make things more stable/efficient.

So everyone fucked themselves over on the emulator side of things. They stole his work and got poop. Literally, if what's been said over the whole subject is true then the Caali files floating around are just his 'beta' if you well, files from his server. They were not the most recent files and thus is why there is all the bugs that there is. As well by using them and 'worshiping' the files, they in turn got no help from Caali around here, or whatever p server forums he may have also been apart of.

Scarlet Dreamz ~waves~
Reaction score
Just post the dam files if u are gonna post them.. or close the thread if u are not please.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looking at how he ignored people asking for proof, this is most likely fake.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
New client my butt.
New jobs my butt.
Caalirev1/2/3 were the names of the original leaks, be more original at least.
You mention new commands, this means you'd pretty much need the source, which I highly doubt you have.

Pix or it didn't happen, honestly.

Last edited:
Scarlet Dreamz ~waves~
Reaction score
yeah agre with bbim.

and also like Organic Said.

New client? meeeee..
new jobs? maybe it could be possible since i didt it on Rune.. BUT I HAVE THE SOURCE!.. so yeah..

no proof...dont care.. this is fake ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back