Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

would i Post this Server files CaaliRevV1????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok reread what he typed what hes saying is he used caali as a source or starting point so in the end theres probly little of that coding as little as there was to begin with but what hes talking would take more the 7 months to do unless u had 7 really smart people or more working on it and wrote his own client and etc hince why he could spin off in a new direction...that what he wrote anyway
but ya aldieri i see your point too...someone close this thread its totally fake

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok reread what he typed what hes saying is he used caali as a source or starting point so in the end theres probly little of that coding as little as there was to begin with but what hes talking would take more the 7 months to do unless u had 7 really smart people or more working on it and wrote his own client and etc hince why he could spin off in a new direction...that what he wrote anyway
but ya aldieri i see your point too...someone close this thread its totally fake
There is no release Caali source.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If he could make his own client, he would make a server from scratch and not fix Caali's server. If he could make his own client, he would make his own game instead of copy FailForFun.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this isnt RAGNAROK ONLINE. This is FLYFF.
its hard to believe that you've added those items

plus, you DO NOT have the source codes to EDIT some of the STUFFS

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think its clear because I haven't seen a reply from the OP that this was just some snake oil for the fools to buy.

Everytime this place takes a step forward, I see people trying to jump 3 steps back with nonsense like this. Why the hell would you want something that is obviously not a contender to official files OR emulators.

Just because you found Atlantis, doesn't mean you have the power to raise it from the sea.

You can also polish a turd, but its still a piece of crap. <-- Not that the caali files were, its just the idea of trying to sell something that can't be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back