WoW Website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only problem i am having with it is the levels do not show up on the character list or armory

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only problem i am having with it is the levels do not show up on the character list or armory
I`m back again....
Well I announce that at Mangos - post mangos armory...... lets hope that they will help us!
Ok ....I have few problems with this new webform:
- I cannot manage playes from admin interface (after i use admin user/pass to enter site)
- I cannot see players online (realm status)
- I cannot acces realm and see char online (realm status > click on world > appear message "Table 'mangos.characters' doesn't exist"
- Forum are not automatic receive the avatar for player (blank area)
- cannot select avatar for forum (in old webow was possible)
- at Account management, dow left Characters - "Server is Off-Line." and cannot select avatar

Well that is the bug found...Now with improvements:

I need (if it is possible) to insert a area where to put "Vote for us" banner.... Use if necesary the donation panel....

Thanks a lot
Nice work !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello im sorry i DL this web but when i try to open it i got this =(

im srry but i dowloaded this web looks awasome but i got this errors =S

PHP Notice: Undefined index: n in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webow\index.php on line 14
PHP Notice: Undefined index: ALOG_ID in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webow\index.php on line 19
PHP Notice: Undefined index: SITE_LANG in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webow\index.php on line 33
PHP Notice: Undefined index: SITE_LANG in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webow\index.php on line 33
PHP Parse error: parse error in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webow\inc\conf\conf.functions.php on line 902

i downloaded this version of webow blizzlike303website - Revision 2060: / and this works but, i saw some pic of this and looks really nice more update.

any one with any solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where can i download this Website Repack? Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Couldn't save General error...is that cause the account needs to be a local admin to the actual server?

Also how can i edit the fields to allow symbols and numbers in passwords?

and the flash....it doesn't ever download..just sits at 0%

Thanks

Urlryn

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score

this project is still running ?