Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wow.

Reaction score
I was on a WoW pserver irc. And this guy called mustafa private messages me. Saying hi, asking me where im from, i told him isreal. and he said he's from pakistan. you probably know our countries are at war. but the fact that 2 kids can just chat and have fun online while thier countries are at war. is really something which proves that not everyone on both sides is bad.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Right...
When you go on that also tell Football hooligans what you just typed.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its not about normal people, its about political wishes. And sure why not , just enjoy.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i honestly dont see why people cant compromise.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha thats awsome.

Mustafa. I heard that name on the news :ninja:

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
You know i watched dont mess with the zohan last night and that has a story based on the war.

Yeah, it was a good movie. The Palestinians vs The Isrealis (forgive the spelling)? And of course in the end, they kiss and make up.

It's good to see two warring nations chat and play in harmony, unlike what goes on in everyday life.

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was on a WoW pserver irc. And this guy called mustafa private messages me. Saying hi, asking me where im from, i told him isreal. and he said he's from pakistan. you probably know our countries are at war. but the fact that 2 kids can just chat and have fun online while thier countries are at war. is really something which proves that not everyone on both sides is bad.

LoL, is Israel and Pakistan at war? like, seriously? How come I haven't heard of it o_O

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
they are not in war
It is simple Israel is occupying palestine

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
they are not in war
It is simple Israel is occupying palestine

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Totally.
I have a lot of Pakistani friends myself and India and Pakistan have been at war for more than half a century now. People just have to wake up and realize the truth. We're all the same and some stupid border setup by man cant makes us not think alike.

Reaction score
Exactly, the people in power don't care about borders. Their power transcends any phony lines set up by old colonists. So why shouldn't ours?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You know i watched dont mess with the zohan last night and that has a story based on the war.

i really want to see that but all my friends went to see it with out me :(

well i was like 500 miles away.
or 300 something like that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow, i never realized that.

Back