Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WTF, I was only joking around...

Reaction score
Wow, This was a little surprising when I checked my mail and found this little thing sitting in my mail box:

"Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in the Closed Beta Test phase of 'The Legend of Mir 3' ".

I was only joking around when I did that application, I figured they wouldn't send out invites to United States residents anywho. What do you think, should I sign the NDA and go for it, or don't bother? I dunno, I had no intention of receiving this little thing. It was quite a relief that I checked the mail today, if my parents found it, they would probably question me, because they are like that. Ugh.

And also to anyone who cares, yea, I was gone for awhile, I was busy with other things.

Reaction score
MentaL said:
gimme the acc ;)

Lol, they probably have a database full of the names of the recipients, so they probably would know if you signed it that you weren't invited :p. I would have to fax you the NDA + mail you the client CD, because they won't have the client for download :p.

Back