Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Wucas] GunZ Developer Live Stream this Sunday

2D > 3D
Reaction score
Seeing that I will be moving in the coming months, as well as adding more work hours on top of my already busy schedule, I plan on leaving the GunZ scene fairly soon. Although I probably won't leave leave, my contributions will be smaller than what they are now (which is practically nothing already). Due to this I plan on having a Live stream answering all questions ( I know) dealing with GunZ, Max, and stuff like that, basically anything that does not deal with programming and the like. You are all invited to join me this weekend if you find it interesting enough to waste some time learning about a dying game.

Below you can ask any questions you would like me to answer (I would like to have a few to prepared for before I am actually streaming).
If you cannot make it, the video will automatically be uploaded regardless, so your posted questions will still be answered.

Link:

Time Beginning:
Sunday, March 10th, 2013 @ 12:05 PM [UTC -6] Central Standard (So like, 6PM for you Euro guys)
Time Ending:
????

Ways to ask question:
Forum post
Just.tv chat panel.

Note* I dont expect this to be more than, idk, 4 people watching, so we should be able to spend significant time on each question asked.

Last edited:
2D > 3D
Reaction score
I may do another stream some other time. There were alot of mistakes that went down, but overall it wasn't too bad and I was able to learn from it lol. (and i learned why my stupid bones differed from figure mode)

EXPERIENCE THE FULL MODELING PROCESS -Now with more crashing

First Video (Before Stream Crash):
Second Video (After Stream Crash):

Thanks everyone who put up with me for the hour and a half, I know it was probably rough (it was on me D:). I forgot how antisocial I really am x.x

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back