Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WYD Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

My friend and I are working on putting together a WYD2 Private Server using 6.56 Client, we have all files prepared and ready for the server, at the moment we are just setting up our broadcast/host server. This Server will be a no lag/no downtime server, along with optional item mall items, as well as many WYDGlobal Nell items in NPC's within the game. We are working very hard to get this server started and would love some feedback from everyone here on RageZone.

Last edited:
Caffeine <3 Nicotine
Reaction score
Hello,

My friend and I are working on putting together a WYD2 Private Server using 6.56 Client, we have all files prepared and ready for the server, at the moment we are just setting up our broadcast/host server. This Server will be a no lag/no downtime server, along with optional item mall items, as well as many WYDGlobal Nell items in NPC's within the game. We are working very hard to get this server started and would love some feedback from everyone here on RageZone.

Request : : : If anyone has a full GM Command List and could either send it to me in PM, or Post here i would greatly appreciate that, Thank you.

i have 5 question and 1 funny reaction no offend ok :thumbup1:

Questions

1. What Server Files Version you have?
2. Can you give some Screenisszz
3. Is it 100% no Bug?
4. More Info. specilly in Maps monster skills how to change to god cele etc.... if you have.
5. Full info about the no lag/ and no downtime server/hoster.

Reaction

1. You make your server without knowing all the GM`s command ?

you can see it in the TMSRV if you know how to open and edit it :) and if you have advance knowledge you can put another commands there.

Well you need full GM commands list here is my full GM commands (in my server)
Code:
/gm +set reboot (1 minutes after server down)
/gm +set PARTYBONUS (ex: /gm +set PARTYBONUS 1000)
/gm +creat Mobname (ex: /gm +creat Dragon)
*It drives in the boss folder and su it sprouts and must be*
/gm +guildday (The guild the day when it makes war)
/gm +guildhour (The guild the hour when it makes war)
/gm +newbiehour
/gm +weekmod
/gm +reloadnpc
/gm +reloadguild
/gm +saveall
/gm +set decay
/gm +set billmode
/gm +set billfree
/gm +set potioncount
/gm +set guildboard
/gm +generate
/gm +log (Log Start)
/gm +readguildname
/gm +trtarget
/gm +battleroyal
/gm +set evstart
/gm +set evend
/gm +set evitem
/gm +set evrate
/gm +set evindex
/gm +set evdelete
/gm +set evon
/gm +set evnotice
/gm +set double
/gm +set deadpoint
/gm +set dungeonevent
/gm +set champ
/gm +set chall
/gm +set drop
/gm +weather 0,1,2
/gm +notice
/gm +chiefnotice
/gm +chiefsummon
/gm +snoop (Transparent mode)
/gm +event
/gm +teleport X Coordinate Y Coordinate (Ex: /gm +teleport 148 3479)
/gm +kick Username
/gm +set sanc (Ex: /gm +set sanc 15)
/gm +set buildhtml (In server html creation )
/gm +set clearquest
/gm +set clearskill
/gm +set level
/gm +set
/gm +set hp
/gm +set mp
/gm +set ac
/gm +set dam
/gm +set str
/gm +set int
/gm +set dex
/gm +set con
/gm +set coin
/gm +set merchant
/gm +set skillbonus
/gm +set special 0
/gm +set special 0
/gm +set special 1
/gm +set special 2
/gm +set special 3
/gm +set scorebouns
/gm +set attackrun
/gm +set criticial
/gm +set save
/gm +set name
/gm +timer
/reset = reset your character and have 100 free stats
/add str = add points to str
/add int = add points to int
/add con = add points to con
/add dex = add points to dex
/quest
/king = nightmare in armia (summon a flood of monster in armia)
/kingdom = nightmare in azran (summon a flood of monster in azran)
/nightmare = teleport in a nightmare map
/lan = teleport in a place with your level
/block = block a character ingame
/ban = ban account
/kick = disconnect a player
/gm +ske = (for GM only) put complete skills

Thats all :)

One more thing can you put some screenisszzz :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea i wana see ss and put rates info too and dude theres no such things as 100% no bug in mmorpg :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Caffeine <3 Nicotine
Reaction score
yeah post some Ss here :p

and answer my questions :p

if "THERE IS"

and if "IT IS TRUE"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a almost unrelated question, are you TIBS from WYD?
Its me KiwiMan :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what the hell off topic :p blacklisted

i hope tibs will reply here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Thanks for all the feedback :)

To answer the List of questions, basically My Friend and I have been wanting to make this server for a while now, now that he has time to do all the "technical work" we are getting it all started up, the official release date for this server is expected to be February 18th. I'll soon post the rest of the information once I can confirm what information we are releasing with my partner(s).
What i can answer is this:

The Server will be in English
-It WILL BE the best private WYD2 Server out.
-It WILL HAVE BUGS, all servers have bugs, its our job to make sure they don't effect anyone's game play too much
-Currently we have not launched the server mainly because my partner does not have a stable IP at the moment but all issues will be fixed soon.
-We will have a great Donation Reward system as well as a great F2P system along with fast and easy leveling.
-We are already planning great events and rewards for joining and supporting the server.

I KNOW this must sound very half-butt but in all honesty i am not the host/creator I'm Basically just the sidekick so I don't have all the details everyone is asking for...All i can say at this time is it will be spectacular and I'm looking forward to everyone joining us!

As for Screen shots i only have what i was given when first finding the client-So they aren't from our server.

P.S. Yep, I'm TIBS from WYD and still playing on a different IGN

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Thanks for all the feedback :)

To answer the List of questions, basically My Friend and I have been wanting to make this server for a while now, now that he has time to do all the "technical work" we are getting it all started up, the official release date for this server is expected to be February 18th. I'll soon post the rest of the information once I can confirm what information we are releasing with my partner(s).
What i can answer is this:

The Server will be in English
-It WILL BE the best private WYD2 Server out.
-It will have a ZERO to NO BUGS
-Currently we have not launched the server mainly because my partner does not have a stable IP at the moment but all issues will be fixed soon.
-We will have a great Donation Reward system as well as a great F2P system along with fast and easy leveling.
-We are already planning great events and rewards for joining and supporting the server.

I KNOW this must sound very half-butt but in all honesty i am not the host/creator I'm Basically just the sidekick so I don't have all the details everyone is asking for...All i can say at this time is it will be spectacular and I'm looking forward to everyone joining us!

As for Screen shots i only have what i was given when first finding the client-So they aren't from our server.

P.S. Yep, I'm TIBS from WYD and still playing on a different IGN
Not to be rude but never claim "zero to no bugs" in any game or server, ever.
All games, servers and programs will have bugs somewhere the difference is if you will fix them as they arrise, normaly one bug fix may lead to another bug later on in some way..
And also, hey :p I didnt know you went into servers :D
Do you have an msn?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not to be rude but never claim "zero to no bugs" in any game or server, ever.
All games, servers and programs will have bugs somewhere the difference is if you will fix them as they arrise, normaly one bug fix may lead to another bug later on in some way..
And also, hey :p I didnt know you went into servers :D
Do you have an msn?

Thank you blacklisted , he is correct almost in anything out there is bugs and always will be bugs. But my job is to make the bugs un-noticable .The server looking to be up around feb 18th to near end of feb. The server will be hosted off my home server and the specs include. AMD 3.0GHZ qaud cpu, 8gb DDR3 1066 ram, 20meg dedicated connection, win svr 2003 in Raid0.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, Devanc will be the official owner of this soon to come server :D, please feel free to post all replies and feedback here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, Devanc will be the official owner of this soon to come server :D, please feel free to post all replies and feedback here.
Omg why doesnt any one tell me about this poop..
Tribute went tinto servers, now DC and TIBS??
Soon Pano and Jess will come back just to setup their own server..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol if theres too many private server for sure the players will be few cuz they will choose any private server lol

Caffeine <3 Nicotine
Reaction score
lol if theres too many private server for sure the players will be few cuz they will choose any private server lol

yeah it`s true but holgengard babhe if your WYd is best and better you can get more payers :)

if your WYD server is ordinary and old or for short trash you will get only few

making private server or games is a competition :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
We will start testing on our server HOPEFULLY sometime next week.
As for the competition my thoughts are simple, whichever server has the best community and the best overall game-play will obviously have the most players. I can assure you, this server will be nothing short of EPIC, and most of the things done it will be crazy, mostly because, well, who doesn't love crazy :D

For everyone asking for more information, sorry but you'll have to log in and play once the server is up to get details HEHE :p

Thanks for Posting, keep it up everyone!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if all private server will be good the players will be split like if u cant hunt in that server why not hunt in the other server lol and that makes the player split i prefer make a big hunting ground for the players and be a friendly GM or admin and make awesome events ^_^ and dont forget about the storyline of the game

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol :) you should learn the gm commands before making a wyd server xd

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMG WHY THE **** YOU PPL BRING 7 month year old thread UP?
we need some mods really...

Back