• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

X-play/Xing practice makes perfect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
While looking around I was able to find a client download of an old favorite of mine from 2006-2008. A korean racing skating game called X-play( early on referred to xing). Its the chinese client. The game uses gameguard + hacksheild. While snooping around the files I see it uses lua for scripting everything(located in folders/zips). One of the files actually described how to run a dev bin and set it to local hosting lol. But it doesnt seem to work because it mentions something about the function/call/ memory address cant be found in the dll. The client is small around 270 mb.

The client download(mediafire):

The funny dev file that i mentioned:

And a video if youre wondering what the game is/what it looked like: