Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[x360] Crackdown

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Dispite the fact the demo is AWESOME, it comes with a Halo 3 beta test (earlier than uasual) AND this trailer is soo awesome i'm still unsure weather to get it or not? Who else is getting this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didnt think the demo was all that good.

Reaction score
Looks interesting but I'll need to try the demo before I decide to get it.

Stupid MS xbox support lines are always busy and I need them to replace my PSU for the x360. -.-

NoPeace - out

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dont bother piece of poop game only good thing about it you can jump high -_- oh thats right ur paying actually for the beta key and some extra crap game

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
dont bother piece of poop game only good thing about it you can jump high -_- oh thats right ur paying actually for the beta key and some extra crap game[/quote]
erm..DUH?

Reaction score
dont bother piece of poop game only good thing about it you can jump high -_- oh thats right ur paying actually for the beta key and some extra crap game

Lol... Just like all those people who bought the first Zone of Enders just for the MGS2 demo.

"Wow there was a good free game that came with my $50 MGS2 demo!"

I just loved all of those comments. :icon6:

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
Played the demo and I think it was incredible. Kind of like how you could level up your pokemon and increase their stats, except more mature and with real people :p

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hmm...I kind of liked how games were using physics...this one jus seems to deny all of it.
Not gonna get it

Back