Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xbox Redring :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Xbox redring'd is there anyone that knows a fix?

its 4 years old, so i don't think microsoft will fix it
mmm....
redringed yesterday

please and thank you :3

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What I used to do to get mine to work is wrap it in a towel, turn it on, let it overheard for about 10-20 minutes,
turn it off then back on, and it will work for a probably a day or 2, but the more you keep doing it, the less time it will last.
Enjoy it while you can :)!

Reaction score
What I used to do to get mine to work is wrap it in a towel, turn it on, let it overheard for about 10-20 minutes,
turn it off then back on, and it will work for a probably a day or 2, but the more you keep doing it, the less time it will last.
Enjoy it while you can :)!

This aint really recommended because your attempting to reball it but really if you want to do this you'll need a heatgun and some foil to cover up the circuits and capacitors or else you'll blow it up.

If I was you just look into "x-clamp". It's easy , straight forward and might just fix it but you'll need a few goodies and a good thermal paste.

Last edited:
Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back