Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

You Know?

I wish
Reaction score
Ever found it annoying when people, in the middle of the conversation, ask you if you know what they are saying?
I mean.
It gets so annoying.
It's like, "G Rap was my idol.. You know what I'm saying? My Idol.. You know what I'm saying?" And it goes on.
You can't respond because they don't pause, they just keep on talking. I've noticed that most people that do that, aren't confident.
Not all, just most of them.

Had to share it because I've been noticing it everywhere.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
true, ya know what i mean? :p

nah, if i say that, i usually wait for the person to respond

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
And this is sooo spamzilla material you know what i mean?...No i dont find it annoying, its their way of talkin let em be.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
sage

It's ironic that world literacy is actually increasing, according to statistics...

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Re: sage

It's ironic that world literacy is actually increasing, according to statistics...

i founded that wery hard to baleve menz

:p

but seriously, thats hard to believe

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
it is incredibly annoying indeed. its alos very annoying that they wanna make sure you understand them and yet because of that you do not understand them, ya know what i'm sayin?

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Ever found it annoying when people, in the middle of the conversation, ask you if you know what they are saying?
I mean.
It gets so annoying.
It's like, "G Rap was my idol.. You know what I'm saying? My Idol.. You know what I'm saying?" And it goes on.
You can't respond because they don't pause, they just keep on talking. I've noticed that most people that do that, aren't confident.
Not all, just most of them.

Had to share it because I've been noticing it everywhere.

that and the word "Like" after every other word in a sentence.

Reaction score
Re: sage

World wide maybe, but i think the western world is getting worse. The amount of slang that seems to be infiltrating us is getting beyond a joke. I blame mobile phones for it, personally I use correct English and punctuation in my texts :)

Though I have been know to speak bad English when I'm annoyed, well less bad English and more Geordie. Which seems to make people laugh while I'm shouting at them :(

As for the rhetorical question problem, I say ignore them till they get annoyed then tell them that you didn't realise they wanted an answer to any of their questions :p

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Actually the case he posted is pretty neat. They atleast ask you if you know what they mean.

But these days its just - You KNow!

I dont know but what the hell - I know it now.

The Penguinator
Legend
Reaction score
Don't really notice that here in Holland =o

I did see this video like a week ago about Kelly Clarkson's favorite word -->

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Never happened to me before.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Yeah but i dont find it anoying, you know what im saying?

Reaction score
that and the word "Like" after every other word in a sentence.

people every damn sentence is a simile...every damn sentence. Actually with my group of friends I don't hear that statement. I don't like it when people use "like" outside of its purpose. For instance, talking about someone in the second person and instead of saying "he said/she said" that person would say "he was like"

duck you, I'm a dragon
Reaction score
Yeah, it's very annoying. And I noticed that people who do that usually aren't very smart.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
the word like is for american girls who have nothing better to do that make them selves look nice

Reaction score
I know what your saying. I hate it when they don't pause, I usually have an answer for them but there isn't enough of a gap to answer.

I try my hardest to use correct English when I am talking to people or write on the internet. I openly admit I am not that good but I try my best to make people understand me.

Even though it does help, I hate when people are so picky about correcting every single mistake. I have probably done loads but I don't need some one to make sure I know they are better than me.

Anyway the word I hate the most is "like" which I think has already been mention.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
aye, woop woop, sup vanilla face <-- some of the words that arnt correct english, i also try to use correct grammar and proper ettiquete (letting girls through doors first, giving an old lady my seat on the bus, ect) not hard to do but keeps things simple and makes things easy.

Back