Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

You Live Just Once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Made this using a picture of my friend. :)
Observe the eyes. That's all am gonna say.

iNs@nE - You Live Just Once! - RaGEZONE Forums

Actual Pic:
iNs@nE - You Live Just Once! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is intense. I like it, a LOT.
Wonderful job as usual.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i love it, text is perfect, just love everything

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very nice make man i must say.

Maybe burn the edges with the burn tool
And the Black on each side looks over sharpened.

Apart from that It looks amazing ^^

Great work.

/Fate

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The original image was really low quiality and you managed to hide all of the bumps and imperfections, masterfull job.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow. I leave rz for am month or two, I come back, and you're all soo much better than you were!

Excellent job!

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude or flame or anything, but you know what? I took another look at this and started laughing out loud quite literally.

Why? Because look at your friends original picture. Tell me he doesn't look EXACTLY like frodo from Lord of The Rings ahahaha!
Same exact features, look. Ahaha man unno why that just made me laugh so hard.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude or flame or anything, but you know what? I took another look at this and started laughing out loud quite literally.

Why? Because look at your friends original picture. Tell me he doesn't look EXACTLY like frodo from Lord of The Rings ahahaha!

lol no he doesnt. :p

Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score

who are you talking about?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
omg thats hot, the thing background HOT very hot. Wow are you a artist or something? I see a good future for you ^_^, ever thought of being a artist or something

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omg thats hot, the thing background HOT very hot. Wow are you a artist or something? I see a good future for you ^_^, ever thought of being a artist or something

Hmm.. actually I did think of it... and started my own artworks back in Feb which is now an Entertainment Corp that makes movies. :wink:

Reaction score
I swear no one is as good as Insane with his graphics. He always picks the best fonts for everything, and he has the sexiest brushes. I always pick the worst fonts :(

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

HAHA he does look pretty frodoish, I see where your coming from :p

But other then that nice job with the sig! I like the style and the text is also verry nice 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back