Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

You opinion.

Reaction score
Your opinion.

edit, read http://forum.ragezone.com/showpost.php?p=4051961&postcount=7 before responsing.

---
What don't you like on this layout? It's should be a design for a portal for young people(events/info about clubs etc etc). So tell me your opinions about it, if you don't like it(like me) tell me why. Thunks.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Look nice man

but the black box in the centre of the page would looks better with a gradient of Black and Light black.

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like and yeah, do something with this black frame... add something. The top of the page is nice and interesting but the bottom is kinda boring.

Reaction score
Oh common, it's not nice, I know it and every decent webdesigner would say the same, I just can't find right words to describe why it's not good, thus I'm asking here :( It would be nice as a wallpaper maybe, but not as a webpage..

//edit it's not my work btw

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It looks cool, though the Zdary Vary text can be placed somewhere else.

Reaction score
Hm, "you opinion" lol, meant "your". Anyway, my gfx guy simply was not able to produce something nice, so I had to take it to my hands again ._.
started to coding it

this is how I kinda want it to look in the final version..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The big colored letters need to be a little smaller imo also the nav bar needs be different font.

I love the colors and the Header.

It looks really nice man gj.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Verry good use of neon colors, i likt it gllot, good job :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where the black content box is, the vector brushes should overlay it in the corners except being under. Love the color scheme - retro

Or reduce the opacity of the content box

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hm, "you opinion" lol, meant "your". Anyway, my gfx guy simply was not able to produce something nice, so I had to take it to my hands again ._.
started to coding it

this is how I kinda want it to look in the final version..

much better.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bring the funny little image underneath the black content box, to the top.

Will look better then.

Back