Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Your Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Id read up on 50cent not so long ago and omg what a life that guys had. Very intresting and if yer a tupac fan you will probaly gain to like the guy. For Generally still being alive for what hes done lol.

I used to be teh uber fan of tupac after reading numerous websites like and some other, that was the main 1. Ive liked 50cent's music for ages and when I found I was amazed about the stuff he has done and how hes still alive lol.

Reaction score
my idol has gotta be bruce lee, amazing guy and an inspiration to me everyday when i train

also my instructor dave breed, the way he trains and lives his life is how i want to be

not to mention Ken from street fighter all for the same reason :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
my idol has gotta be bruce lee, amazing guy and an inspiration to me everyday when i train

also my instructor dave breed, the way he trains and lives his life is how i want to be

not to mention Ken from street fighter all for the same reason :)
So basicly u want to kik butt all ur life. Atleast hiting sumtin is a great sterss releaver.:lol:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok this might piss some ppl off but..50 cent,2 pac all good for what they do,good rappers,but idols?they promote gun violence and violence in general and there the reason that my area is so fuked up with all 50 cent and 2 pac wanna bes trying to jack me,and why i have to bust there asses up when they do :cool:

Reaction score
Rage said:
ok this might piss some ppl off but..50 cent,2 pac all good for what they do,good rappers,but idols?they promote gun violence and violence in general and there the reason that my area is so fuked up with all 50 cent and 2 pac wanna bes trying to jack me,and why i have to bust there asses up when they do :cool:

you obviously dont know anything about tupac,do your homework boi and then u can come back and apolagise

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Makaveli said:
you obviously dont know anything about tupac,do your homework boi and then u can come back and apolagise

ok mak by looking at ur sig i can see why u say this,but i do no about tupac and i no one thing alot of his music promotes violence and you cant deny that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back