Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Your opinion about BDO P-Server

Reaction score
Hello GUYS.
I decide to look on some P-Server.

And they are full of, I even don't know how to name

In 60 Seconds i get 49 Lvl just killing monsters. So all game play and make quest have no more any sense, No more exploration.
that is sick. Another one thing what I don't like bunch of start box.

But this is my opinion only

What you guys thinking.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Agreed, thats why I am never interested in P-Servers generally. Everyone wants instant end game and then complains there is nothing to do. I'd prefer to play the actual game as its designed to be played minus some of the crappy predatory RNG mechanics PA uses to make money.
Just my opinion, other people may disagree.

Reaction score
Agreed, thats why I am never interested in P-Servers generally. Everyone wants instant end game and then complains there is nothing to do. I'd prefer to play the actual game as its designed to be played minus some of the crappy predatory RNG mechanics PA uses to make money.
Just my opinion, other people may disagree.
there is no MMORPG games that don't have micropayments, even on P-Server they have and that is sick for me.
I set server as hobby and for fun to take a look how all this things are works.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even the quests from Corsair are too high xp and they cut alot from the original quest chain, it makes no sense to get to lvl 50 in less than a day. If you play the 2018 version you will notice that it takes more than a day to get to lvl 50... and to lvl 56 is pretty steep, and im not talking to lvl 56+..... Today they fucked BDO to satisfy those casuals and now you have all without any effort... P-servers are usually even worse with x100 to all. Hell attach scripts to players with KillAllMonsters and Givelvl99999999toPlayer and let them leave the game 2 days after they joined....thats what they want anyway.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Corsair files presented on the forum are not original and have been modified by many people before being posted here. Roughly speaking, the rates for experience and drops are overestimated by about x10. I don’t remember exactly, but you need to return the original values that are associated with the experience in the DataSheet_PcDataTable.xlsm and DataSheet_ContentsOptions.xlsm, as well as the values that are associated with the drop in the DataSheet_ItemGroupDataTable_MonsterFromDrop.xlsm and DataSheet_ItemGroupDataTable_MonsterFromDrop_1.xlsm.

Reaction score
Even the quests from Corsair are too high xp and they cut alot from the original quest chain, it makes no sense to get to lvl 50 in less than a day. If you play the 2018 version you will notice that it takes more than a day to get to lvl 50... and to lvl 56 is pretty steep, and im not talking to lvl 56+..... Today they fucked BDO to satisfy those casuals and now you have all without any effort... P-servers are usually even worse with x100 to all. Hell attach scripts to players with KillAllMonsters and Givelvl99999999toPlayer and let them leave the game 2 days after they joined....thats what they want anyway.
i play 2 or 3 days ago on some P-server and i get 50 lvl in one minutes so that is insane, where is point to even keep the quest if get this 50 lvl just killing monsters :D

as far as i see this is not any kind of development it's just killing the game and player loose all the gameplay. But this is happen not only in BDO P-servers but many other games as well. also staff on this servers are corrupted. also cheat players having 2 or 3 accounts and walk around as normal player with best gear. so in my opinion this server owners should keep this server under ground for them self.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get 50 lvl in one minutes

Rates responsible for experience up to lvl 50 are in DataSheet_PcDataTable.xlsm > Pc_Table > %RequireEXP

icons8-шрифт-100 - Your opinion about BDO P-Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
you can get to 50+ on retail very quickly too, so not sure what you are getting at exactly, besides BDO is all about grinding for soft/hard cap gear. Getting to "level cap' isn't where servers should gate players, though I'm sure servers could slow progress a bit. However, why not just play retail at that point? You play pservers so your experience is accelerated significantly.

Reaction score
you can get to 50+ on retail very quickly too, so not sure what you are getting at exactly, besides BDO is all about grinding for soft/hard cap gear. Getting to "level cap' isn't where servers should gate players, though I'm sure servers could slow progress a bit. However, why not just play retail at that point? You play pservers so your experience is accelerated significantly.
i do not play at any P-Server because there is nothing servers are most empty. and i don mean players, and like i say before most P-Server killing every single MMORPG. because when you reach max lvl and gear in really short time game became bored.

So no point to spend more time in game just for show off.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Vantuz, in my case with the version that was released here I changed everything and left it retail with some adjustments to resemble what really made BlackDesert a great game around 2017-2018 which is when I really played and left me thousands of hours playing ...

I personally was talking that in the retail (oficial by PA) version currently have destroyed the main experience, even when I played the Corsair retail version in 2021 if I remember correctly... that player experience I had around 2017/2018 where everything was very difficult to get, not to mention how difficult the rng to pen equipment was impossible....but as we were all at the same boat, that made seeing someone level 59/60 with high equipment to had a lot of value within the game. Well that experience has been lost and is what made the blackdesert at least for me, have that hook, to enjoy the road / journey.

(I still remember that a single death by either a boss or being killed by a bad pull in a difficult area meant a lost of 6 to 10 hours of hard farming experience! those where the days....)

Last edited:
Reaction score
(I still remember that a single death by either a boss or being killed by a bad pull in a difficult area meant a lost of 6 to 10 hours of hard farming experience! those where the days....)

And this is how it should be. Let's hope I succeed with all settings for server that I currently working on. So maybe this Will be a hard server. Something when players was playing together to get something better. As for now many young players with money things we pay we have. I remember from some different games when there's no was way to pay for any thing we played hours to be on top. And not for fun waking around to show off. We was helping eachother. Team play.

Back