Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Youtube Blunders

SK CREATIONS
Reaction score
Youtube,
As many people know you tube over the years has created amazing and shown amazing talent to the public who otherwise would never have been known or existed. How ever the sensation that is youtube has also brought us wonders that are about as wonderful as a hole in the head.

Today let us talk about so called hit channels that are seen by millions but really are worthless waste of space on the youtube front page.

My Nomination is Smosh!
By far one of the most untalented channels in youtube. With mediocre effects, poor scripting, jokes about as funny as seeing your nans cleavage and overall crap. It is beyond my understand how such content has taken over the youtube front page over far better talent and skill. I could understand if one aspect of there shows where good but ever aspect just seems poor. The over dramatized reactions and constant screaming makes me wonder if this was a show aimed at mentally handicapped persons.

so whats your pick

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Smosh was alright in the beginning but I unsubscribed from them years ago. They are total shash.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Smosh was alright in the beginning but I unsubscribed from them years ago. They are total shash.

I agree they started making shows for little kids because those are their viewers

HAARP
Reaction score
Ugh I just watched their "Best of 2012 remix" and the audience that likes this must either smoke bath salts or they are people whose favourite comedy movies are those which contain a script where the nazis ask people in wheelchairs to either stand up and walk or fly through the window.

Reaction score
For me, it's RayWilliamJohnson. He does discuss interesting topics.. but in a terrible way in which near enough nobody can relate to. He's also pretty immature and that's clear in EVERY video of his since he got big. Right, he's got 6,652,300 subscribers and I honestly don't know how, I wouldn't say he was stupid, but he does act stupid in many of his videos and half the stuff that he picks news-wise is completely idiotic and worthless. Examples: Terrorist Baby, Chimpanzee riding a segway, Eagle steals baby (which is fake, but he still did a video on it.) and has other stupid videos like 'How To Approach Women'. Obviously some of you are subscribers but I think he's stupid.

Reaction score
Remove your subscription? My homepage shows only the shows I'm subscribed to, and a few based on past videos. If you remove your sub and stop watching them, they'd probably stop appearing.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mostly don't like all the channels because they all think they are funny and so when I'm subscribed one day and i watch a few of their video's then i just remove the subscription - Same goes for those who think they are hard on to trying to be an ''Call of duty troller'' it's pretty ridicilous and it's not even funny comes over like that person is laughing big time about him being a some kind e-troll.

Reaction score
I mostly don't like all the channels because they all think they are funny and so when I'm subscribed one day and i watch a few of their video's then i just remove the subscription - Same goes for those who think they are hard on to trying to be an ''Call of duty troller'' it's pretty ridicilous and it's not even funny comes over like that person is laughing big time about him being a some kind e-troll.

Be more selective in your choices then, no one is forcing you to watch stuff you think is poop. The more you watch of it, the more it will be recommended to you.

Geekandsundry is awesome.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Be more selective in your choices then, no one is forcing you to watch stuff you think is poop. The more you watch of it, the more it will be recommended to you.

I know i am right now I'm mostly watching weezy waiter he's pretty funny and i like him..

Anyway i mostly subscribe to such youtubers because i think they have a common way of being funny but I'm not going to be bossed around like you said to subscribe when i don't want that .

Once i find out that they are not funny i immateriality unsubscribe because i just don't find it funny at all lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If we're talking about good, then if you haven't already, check out PRANKvsPRANK. Damn they're awesome. I tend to watch a little bit of Tobuscus/TobyGames, he's hard to understand at first but if you watch a couple of videos you'll get into it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For me, it's RayWilliamJohnson. He does discuss interesting topics.. but in a terrible way in which near enough nobody can relate to. He's also pretty immature and that's clear in EVERY video of his since he got big. Right, he's got 6,652,300 subscribers and I honestly don't know how, I wouldn't say he was stupid, but he does act stupid in many of his videos and half the stuff that he picks news-wise is completely idiotic and worthless. Examples: Terrorist Baby, Chimpanzee riding a segway, Eagle steals baby (which is fake, but he still did a video on it.) and has other stupid videos like 'How To Approach Women'. Obviously some of you are subscribers but I think he's stupid.

Nothing more to be said.

Reaction score
If we're talking about good, then if you haven't already, check out PRANKvsPRANK. Damn they're awesome. I tend to watch a little bit of Tobuscus/TobyGames, he's hard to understand at first but if you watch a couple of videos you'll get into it.

Only ones I watch, PvP SAAAAN xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I do watch PvP as sometimes it is kind-off fun but i rather watch some Call of duty video's

Reaction score

You're stupid if you take any of his videos seriously. It's meant to be comedy. There's no wrong or right way to do comedy. It's rather or not you find it funny. With that being said, you obviously don't watch his other channels. If you did, you'd know he's nothing remotely like he is on those videos.

Anywhore, I think this thread is really retarded. Youtube is a place for enjoyment. If you don't like something why watch it long enough to witch about? Pointless thread is pointless.

People truly aren't happy unless they have something to complain about.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems their success frustrates you,
and yet you posted them here which gains them even more attention..

:$:

Reaction score
It seems their success frustrates you,
and yet you posted them here which gains them even more attention..

:$:

+rep
The more you hate on something the more attention it gets. The more attention it gets, the more those people benefit.
Some of the most horrible things on youtube are also the most watched, and those people are making complete BANK as a result of it. If you truly didn't like something, you'd be smart enough to flat out ignore it. That way, they're not gaining from your distaste.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think that every video can be fun as long it's good to watch and it's funny. So i can laugh.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

I find tobuscus very annoying. The way he speaks and poop just... Annoys me.

Back