Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zelda is a Genius!!

Reaction score
I want to put a big thanks out to Zleda800 for all his work on Muhon! Thanks to him we now have a working server with client and all gm commands and client translations...he has been working very hard to bring this all to us. And for that we must all thank him! This game absolutely rocks, Somone can try and connect to my server for testing at 24.0.29.145 using the iploader he provided for the client. Again thanks goes out to Zelda800 he is DA MAN!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
love yah~ yeah stinger :) you r the man

Many thx to xsword , stinger, akaruz, akit, phonomania, oni_link, and finally m4rky, and Sihper..

You guys are wht makes RZ great :) thx for all the help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, he is a genius. Thx for the help zelda :)

Oh and stinger, I can connect just fine to your server :eat_arrow

Last edited:
Reaction score
cool glad you can connect...let's get some players to test bandwidth...go here for an account:

See you in game...oh btw I can be a full gm so any thing you need. lol

I will be hosting the client very soon for people stay tuned...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, Zelda isnt that genius... But he's the creator of all the GAmE Servers, and he decided not to take anymore profit for all his creation then he's sharing the file for us! :lol:

Reaction score
Can someone make an account and try to connect to 24.0.29.145 and make a character and try to go in game for me. I don't think it is allowing people in game...they can create characters but not get in game...can someone report back if they got in.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cant connect to server.... after enter login informations :(

zYa

*EDIT*

you can contact me on MSN !!!

MSN INFORMATIONS :
name : alfman
mail : madalf@web.de

i have time now for testing and so on....

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont think it like's my crappy video card!. i can log in fine and that but when it come's to starting it gives me an error

can someone translate this please so i can set it up to suit my card?

Stinger357 - Zelda is a Genius!! - RaGEZONE Forums

edit: its got 3'ish option's for each thing, so im guessing its texture quality, shadow quality and stuff?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
still cant connect :(

*UPDATE*

ok... was in there now... walking and interacting is working fine :)

zYa

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Stinger357 - i'm playing your serv all day... i had 1 problem (but it was my fault... i didn't rename the .tbl files to disable the skill bug) i got a Warrior (i think) lvl 11... Name Conan.
This game really Rox... but Ur serv is allways empty ( i didn't meet any1 ingame )... btw... the santa is a cool thing :cool:

!! Peace :D

Reaction score
I would love to try this game out. But I cant find any info where to get the client. Or what is that "renaming .tbl files for the skill bug" So If someone would be kind enough and explain this to me.

Thanks

Reaction score
ACDC. I didnt post so I could get flamed.

And you should try the links out b4 posting something like that. None of the links work.

So go back to the hole you crawled from.

Back