Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zomg RANDOM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got make email first -sigh-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rofl..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Let me remind you that multiple accounts is against the rules and can result in both your accounts being permanently banned. also, this is spam but the rules also say not to create multiple threads for no reason.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me remind you that multiple accounts is against the rules and can result in both your accounts being permanently banned. also, this is spam but the rules also say not to create multiple threads for no reason.

O ahh.. I did'ent know that.. Im sorry but people keep calling me habbo nerd because of my name

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mods and Admin delete thread and user Hazbo please

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Because you made this thread, people will still call you a habbotard >.>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is in the rules. If you have signed up you are required to have read them. Therefore the "sorry i did not know" excuse is not valid.

Oh yes, lets give him a break since he hasn't read the rules, i'm so sorry about that. Lets give a break to everyone else who hasn't read the rules then, shall we?
honestly i hate u:2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::bad:

Back