Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zoomout Army 2015

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heeey Ragezone,

As some already knew I'm the co-owner of HabboFix because Joram (Shield) and Jonas must concentrate on the exams I will take care of the zoom outs furniture for this time and may reach all the questions to me himself. But once the exams are over, they will make the zoom outs again.

Army 2015 Furniture:
Screen:
BouwHotel - Zoomout Army 2015 - RaGEZONE Forums

of
http://i.imgur.com/e9hxLtD.png

Downloadlink (Phoenix SWF's):

SWFs and the package today I also put briefly on HabboFix so you can download them forever!

If you want to SWFs with the graphics let us know there so I make them momentarily.

For any other zoom outs furniture you can look at

Best regards,

Tim, Joram en Jonas

Credits:
HabboFix Team ( BouwHotel ShieldRetros JonasLubbo )

Retired
Reaction score
Very nice release, thanks!

Note: Could you please release the zoomout swfs for the new UI?

Retired
Reaction score
Just tested um, half off them work fine but half of um don't work?

Apologies, it seems to be working fine now, great work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great release mate! 10/10

Btw, does the helicopter work for phoenix? I meen like can you go inside it in phoenix?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for this!
Can anyone re-upload the army clothes with figuremap and figuredata + swfs? All the links are dead. BouwHotel Maybe you? ;)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Really cool army furnitures thank you for posting this! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why is it that i can walk through everything. Like i can walk through the gun rack, glass divider etc, can walk on tables and all other stuff. How do i fix this ? Using Azure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why is it that i can walk through everything. Like i can walk through the gun rack, glass divider etc, can walk on tables and all other stuff. How do i fix this ? Using Azure
i dont use azure but should be similar inside catalog_furnis table change the can_walk from 1 > 0

Back