Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Myself and BitTorrent (Source/DNS and a reward)

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
You can't be in a jail for what you have done because you did the right thing and reported the whole security leak to them without touching anything or causing any damage.

My point was that it's good that you've made the right decisions.

HAARP
Reaction score
I noticed some strange poop happening with bittorent a while ago, the menus of their bittorrent software were abnormally slow, the slowest menus I have probably ever seen in a program, and utorrent's connectivity always managed to fail after a while even if worked properly at first. I even sent them a report telling them about it and about a week later of this report they announced they were discontinuing utorrent or something which I don't know if it was related to these problems or maybe others.

It seemed like nobody cared at that company about any of the programs and I wouldn't be surprised if it was themselves who actually were exploiting their own software to obtain private info to sell it to certain groups and accidentally enabled some faster but unsafe way to update the software because they simply don't care enough about their programs and only care about the $.

What about no.
Reaction score
RaGEZONE is still misspelled, they did change the hacker part on my request though.

Oops, read over the first sentence, at least they changed the hacker part, a lot of news website's still call Mental a hacker >.<

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
I think you might be onto a winner! I can’t see them low-balling you at $500. (was it $500 or £500?)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They should of gave Dan more though the guy who succeeded to reset passwords went away with a 1000$ and Dan is going away with 500.

I think that their own files are more worth than just being able to reset passwords.

Anyway let's face the good part that Emily is having herself a good stack of cloths.

Yet so funny how they describe him as a hacker rather then a Lucky Welsh dad.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, just wow, I expected BitTorrent to at least store their stuff on their OWN private GIT servers, and they didn't even protect their server that has access to source codes, etc? this is what ruins companies.

Well done Dan, I would have bargained about 1k out of them :D

Back