Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For your information

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Indeed, it would be a pleasure meeting that guy, for sure.
I myself didnt know him either, but seeing as this thread got so much attention, it shows how important Aka was and how much of a friend he was for the oldies of this forum.
i read through some pages, and it got my emotions' attention :I, got me sad...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hope your soul found a peaceful place to rest in mate. You've taught me a lot over the course of years that I have known you. Though we never met, it was painful to see you go and it still is even today. My career started from here and you were a great inspiration. Thank you. <3 you.

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
Indeed, it would be a pleasure meeting that guy, for sure.
I myself didnt know him either, but seeing as this thread got so much attention, it shows how important Aka was and how much of a friend he was for the oldies of this forum.
i read through some pages, and it got my emotions' attention :I, got me sad...

yup, i would have loved to meet him too, but we're like 1/2 the world away. when i first got to know him, he was like the godfather of MU lol.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering right, did Akaruz gave you the password to keep updating if i'm thinking it right

I don't know Akaruz but to see someone die from ragezone is pretty :(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I might not know you but you sure will be missed as the godfather of RageZONE

Rest in piece buddy.

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
I may have posted this 3 years late. But it doesn't matter, you 're still awesome, may you rest in peace!

Reaction score
Wow... I can't believe it has been over 3 years since he left us. I can still remember the days of playing Mu Online with Aka on SeReNiTy MU. Watching him PK me with his urber fitted MG and my bitching of GM abuse. That was 7 years ago and I never thought we would form a friendship here, working together on running this place. There have been many fond memories that will not be forgotten. =)

NoPeace - out

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Too bad to see you go like this but do remember that there is a place made for you in heaven :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I read the whole topic again and i got tears in my eyes.:*::*:
R.I.P Akaruz:*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reading all this, its 2013, its the first time i'm reading this, i'm reading all this for about 1 hour (?)

I dont know Aka, but he lives in the same country as me, and...

I'm crying without knowing him.

How can this be real?

God help this boy.

Hope to meet you somewhere.
Korey.

Reaction score
Reading all this, its 2013, its the first time i'm reading this, i'm reading all this for about 1 hour (?)

I dont know Aka, but he lives in the same country as me, and...

I'm crying without knowing him.

How can this be real?

God help this boy.

Hope to meet you somewhere.
Korey.

I have read over everything about Igor (Akaruz) 2 times, I spend countless hours digging information about him, and it is really, such a sad story on what happened to him. Both those times (second time especially) I shed some tears, it was truly a sad story and to see someone pass away like that is just sad - Even though he left RaGEZONE such a long time ago from now, he is still with us in our hearts, he is still with us looking over our sholders. I haven't met him personally, and I would have loved too.. But it is very sad to see this even though I've never met him, my heart still goes out to his family for their loss even though it was such a long time ago. R.I.P you will never be forgotten, even from the new members of RaGEZONE! <3 Hope to meet you one time in the after life!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have read over everything about Igor (Akaruz) 2 times, I spend countless hours digging information about him, and it is really, such a sad story on what happened to him. Both those times (second time especially) I shed some tears, it was truly a sad story and to see someone pass away like that is just sad - Even though he left RaGEZONE such a long time ago from now, he is still with us in our hearts, he is still with us looking over our sholders. I haven't met him personally, and I would have loved too.. But it is very sad to see this even though I've never met him, my heart still goes out to his family for their loss even though it was such a long time ago. R.I.P you will never be forgotten, even from the new members of RaGEZONE! <3 Hope to meet you one time in the after life!

He was a great guy, always been respectful and only one that cared for people when they had trouble, always defended those that were attacked by others.......miss you man

Reaction score
Even though I've never met him or spoke to him, he seems like a cool guy before he left. Wish I got to know him before he died. Anyways, R.I.P man. You better be looking down on Dan as he makes the forums bigger, better, and keep him away from stupid things. ~Kyle

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bit late/old now, but nonetheless it's such a tragic story, bad things always happen to good people.

Rest easy, mate.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm pretty new to Ragezone.
I have no idea who Akaruz is and, how he got to be such a respected member.
However, I am sorry about what has happened to him.

Toxic998

Reaction score
I feel lucky to say goodbye to him before he left this planet, and I'm also lucky to have this on my profile
Akaruz - For your information - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I feel lucky to say goodbye to him before he left this planet, and I'm also lucky to have this on my profile

I feel just the same about my PM's. :( He helped me through a lot.

Back