Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For your information

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ever since i readed hes Bye bye Letter ive always though that hes watching us in a better place now and i always say to my self Goodnight Akaruz or good morning Akaruz i knew that you ware really use full to this forum
But when i first time readed your letter i was reading it with tears I never ever forget you.You ware really cool :)

R.I.P Akaruz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I read a few posts and threads by Akaruz. Just passing by to pay my respects.

Sieg Heil Aka.

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not been on here in months upon months. I never knew Aka on a close basis how ever I do remember that he was a great help, even though a lot of mine any many others questions were unbareably annoying but there was always a good result & helped many people.

I know it may be old news & it's bumping this but just wanted to put my wishes out to him - gone but not forgotten, heart goes out to the family.

Regards, Mattio.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haven't been here for a long time and I can't believe your gone akaruz. You were so cool and down to earth, always helped me in games and stuff and also darkeden. Condolences to your family.

Wished could've meet you in real life man.......this really sucks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Akaruz, i know you from db for mu, every time i create a server i saw and check your account, i didn't talk with you no time but for sure i will never forget your name because every time when i put your db, mu online was working fine. What i'm tryin` to say is that you made me happy (and i don't even know you personally) every time i saw db fixed by akaruz i was happy i knew it will work.

May your soul rest in peace Igor! :rip:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could not stop crying when i read this.
I never knew you Akaruz,but I'm sure you were a great person.

This story also makes me wanna be a better person and spend more time with my friends and family since we never know how much we live.

But somehow I'm positive because I know you're now in a wonderfull place .
As you said everyone will die one day and it's not up to us.

See ya in Gods kingdom.

R.I.P!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow I'm a bit after, but jesus christ, I can't belive things like this happens.
It's so surreal to see that account, knowing the person that created it, doesn't exist on this earth anymore (he does in heaven).

R.I.P, even though I didn't know this guy at all.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:[
It sux that ppl die young ....
-Peace-
R.I.P Akaruz

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was reading some announcements and came up with threads about Akaruz.

I was literally crying while reading some of the messages, I'm just out of words.

Nothing to say but rest in peace man, never had chance to meet you, but as I can see you were good person.

With love,
Dzoki :*:

Reaction score
I never really got to speak to you, but It's sad to know that you have gone now, and that the only time we will meet is up above.

You seemed like a good guy, and I was watching the video earlier crying even though I never spoke to you.

What else to say but rest in peace, you will be forever remembered on RaGEZONE as you already have been for years.

Thank you (and commiserations to his family)
Jamie ;(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just paying my respects, i know this is an old thread. RIP Aka/igor, i wish i had the chance to meet you. your in a better place now doing what ever you've always wanted to do :) =/

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Reincarnate yourself and come back to us, RZ needs you now more than ever.

Reaction score
I never knew you , but honestly , I don't know many around here even though I am lurking around since 2005. But reading this thread gave tears in my eyes , which I rarely have. May god bless you wherever you are , and have all the happiness you ever wished for. And you will not be forgotten.

I feel the same. I never knew him, but reading over this makes me very sad.

Aka was clearly a big part of this forum, and hopefully he knows how many people really miss him.

Back