Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Sound System :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello,

I just wanted to show the sound system i have in my house.
It's basicly everything you normaly put into a car.

EliteCrewZ - My Sound System :) - RaGEZONE Forums

Please do not tell me you actually have this set up in your freaking house. Both the cost and the risk of fire resorting from this is way too high. Without an alternator to recharge that battery, your going to need a new one every month, and that is simply outrageous. But that isnt that bad compared to the raw fire risk you have going on here. I can see you have not volt/watt/ohm limiter, which mean's you can possible be sending enough electricity through your system to legit melt your wire's, or worse, start a fire.

10/10 would not do.

Here is a picture of mine :p Pretty basic, tough.

What model is that? I have a pioneer and love it! Was just wondering.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're not a kid?

Basic Information

Date of Birth
August 14, 1990 (24)

Yup.... You are a kid. Owning your own house doesn't make you not a kid. Do you know how many 18 year old international students in the city of Boston that own their own apartments? Daddy's wallet is much deep.

If you are not a "kid" then try not acting like one. It's not hard to use write more clearly.... Also brag less about what you have...

Because he is a kid and wants to brag. It's not that confusing. Discussions require too much brain power.

It's the internet kid.... Act like a kid and you will be treated like a kid.

+1 :D::thumbup:

I think I like the way you think.

Haha Alright you are amazing, so a 30-40 year old is a kid also? haha :lol:

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Could a moderator please close this topic before this get's out of hand?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please do not tell me you actually have this set up in your freaking house. Both the cost and the risk of fire resorting from this is way too high. Without an alternator to recharge that battery, your going to need a new one every month, and that is simply outrageous. But that isnt that bad compared to the raw fire risk you have going on here. I can see you have not volt/watt/ohm limiter, which mean's you can possible be sending enough electricity through your system to legit melt your wire's, or worse, start a fire.

Not to mention with no capacitor, soon as the battery drops below 12 volts so does the power along with the sound. So you can use it what....20 minutes at a time before the amp starts cutting out?

And on a side note...your choice of name brands shows your knowledge of mobile audio equipment is limited (I cannot stand Rockford Fosgate)...no diss...no making fun of..just saying. My favorite brand is mostly not even known to people who aren't audiophiles...Memphis Audio.

AAAAnd...the placement of your subwoofer is wrong...you got the right idea in the corner but putting short legs on that box and pointing it down would VASTLY improve it...but without legs just facing it towards the wall would be better instead of facing it out.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not to mention with no capacitor, soon as the battery drops below 12 volts so does the power along with the sound. So you can use it what....20 minutes at a time before the amp starts cutting out?

And on a side note...your choice of name brands shows your knowledge of mobile audio equipment is limited (I cannot stand Rockford Fosgate)...no diss...no making fun of..just saying. My favorite brand is mostly not even known to people who aren't audiophiles...Memphis Audio.

AAAAnd...the placement of your subwoofer is wrong...you got the right idea in the corner but putting short legs on that box and pointing it down would VASTLY improve it...but without legs just facing it towards the wall would be better instead of facing it out.

I first had it faced to the wall, the sound was a little bit better but in other corners of my house, not on the place i have my couch.

And yes i have a charger, i can basicly have it turned on all day but the volume cant be at 100% all day.

Without a charger i could like listen to it for a full hour or so on volume 100. I also seen someone saying that my cables can burn... Well i can assure you that they wont burn. since these cable are thick.

But well, i'm using my homecinema system now with this subwoofer and got rid of the battery ect. when new year comes i will turn it on again for 1 day.

A moderator can close this thread, better yet remove it. cause this aint fun anymore.

Back