• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]City Of Heroes/City Of Villains Source Code [NCSOFT FINAL VERSION]

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Refer this:

This is a detailed setup step by step for the server.
@jonnybravo We dont even have a working server solution but you are worrying about graphical updates? XDXD BTW its can be around Directx 8-9c dunno exactly...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Refer this:

@jonnybravo We dont even have a working server solution but you are worrying about graphical updates? XDXD BTW its can be around Directx 8-9c dunno exactly...
Thanks for the share, I saw his in-game screenshot earlier but didn't see a link to his steps. Awesome!

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the share, I saw his in-game screenshot earlier but didn't see a link to his steps. Awesome!

Your welcome but my only concern is i dont have the ServerData.7z anywhere from his steps... do you know something about that?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your welcome but my only concern is i dont have the ServerData.7z anywhere from his steps... do you know something about that?
I believe this is it:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8CE9DE8ECCF29B899B247512F1082F20B59DC4B2&dn=ServerData.7z&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

ALSO, I got that from here:

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMG that is the actual missing pieces from the server :D Or at least a part of it :D Maps and bins :D its around 10GB :D

People with this we can actually make a working server :D I just begun a Hyper-V envrionment for building / testing :D

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why not just write your own server and stop worrying about the missing pieces. All the crap is there not like your having to reverse it.

None of your business what and why am i doing. Also i cannot be happy?!?! I am waiting for this project for about ~12 fckn years... so sorry if i am offending your feelings with my enthusiasm.. but i dont care. i post it for everyone what i can about this. If you are not liking then dont read it. I am not hurting any of the rules here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, be careful with this as it isn't included in any of the wikis or anything (one of the Hero users on the Discord linked it), but this looks to be a bunch of i25 server files and data. Almost 4GB. I haven't had time to dig into CoH this week so if this is redundant with the torrents I'm sorry, but I think this is new stuff:

LINK WAS NUKED, USE MAGNET LINK IN POST BELOW

EDIT: I think these are the files from the server that was running last weekend. Cannot verify until after work.

EDIT 2: People on the discord are verifying now, they finally found the random post I saw that they missed ;)

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Checking it right now.... On an isolated envrionment

Actually everyone in the discord says that this is the server what was running on the last weekend but still testing...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
According to Discord these are the legit i25 files used to setup the server for the weekend. Dev will continue for i24 as that is what the source files are from but this latest MEGA link should be the easiest way to get a server up and running right now and should work with the tequila client. I saw a readme in there but it was just some drama stuff.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
According to Discord these are the legit i25 files used to setup the server for the weekend. Dev will continue for i24 as that is what the source files are from but this latest MEGA link should be the easiest way to get a server up and running right now and should work with the tequila client. I saw a readme in there but it was just some drama stuff.
Also i am warning everyone that if you are using this use it on an isolated environment becouse we dont know if it has any backdoors or stuff yet...

Also its just binaries yet. Meaning there is no sources.

Magnet for that:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:938C769EC2BEEE7C7F381570B93A861A60BD4FE5&dn=i25Binaries_InsurancePolicy.7z&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce[MD5]43CF2C67D48CDAE9709E785A3EE7DD5E[SHA256]B34D398F7E9A06832A9069F7156F59B53EAB395D0CE155D031CEB09DD47BEAB1

Update:
It. Is. Working. Good. And it does NOT need a nuclear reactor to run... in fact up until 5-6 people it uses about 2 GB of ram. On discord they say it is 8MB per people slot. Plus maps that loading with them...

(Note: Auth server is needed to play on lan. it wont work with FakeAccount mode)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Guys, be careful with this as it isn't included in any of the wikis or anything (one of the Hero users on the Discord linked it), but this looks to be a bunch of i25 server files and data. Almost 4GB. I haven't had time to dig into CoH this week so if this is redundant with the torrents I'm sorry, but I think this is new stuff:

EDIT: I think these are the files from the server that was running last weekend. Cannot verify until after work.

EDIT 2: People on the discord are verifying now, they finally found the random post I saw that they missed ;)

This link has been deleted due to TOS.... Halfway through download. Zzzz

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is the magnet link. That is basicly the same. And it cannot be deleted... there is always an @sshole in the crowd.... It cannot be stopped, not anymore...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There is the magnet link. That is basicly the same. And it cannot be deleted... there is always an @sshole in the crowd.... It cannot be stopped, not anymore...

Downloading now..
Sorry did not see that link.

I had same issue with BDO (Black Desert Online files)

Thank you for the nudge.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your welcome. Also there will be soon a tutorial how to make this work. It is not an out-of the box method. You can make an experimenting with it or you can wait for tutorial.

I must point out that this has NO source, so it is as it is. They are working on the Auth server, becouse we have problems with it(you can log in with a flatfile db, but that is working only from the same machine so no lan in that case.) But there will be a new tutorial, and a method to create accounts for auth base. until then you can only Single Player.(Despite that you NEED to setup an mssql server! Even if you are using flatfile.)

More details tomorrow.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Flyer8472

I will keep seeding this after I finish downloading.

Please everyone that downloads these files, do what is good for all the community, and seed it also if you are able. PLEASE...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed this guide that was posted on the Discord:

Using these Binaries posted on Discord:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:938C769EC2BEEE7C7F381570B93A861A60BD4FE5&dn=i25Binaries_InsurancePolicy.7z&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

I was able to successfully follow it and get my own localhost server running and able to do combat and quests. Confirmed working for Windows 10 x64, didn't need to use VMWare or install anything except SQL Express 2017 and SMSS.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I did too, i even tell you a more suprising thing, i have an old intel dual core, with 5gb ram, and it is working on it!!! XD OK at the map loading this is a bit sluggish but it is working on this config too :D It is not recommended, i just must point out that this would not need any huge server metal for just few people...

I also seeding. You can download.

Last edited:
Back