Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Heroes of Thessalonica Files / Client English!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IF YOU NEED MY HELP TO INSTALL THE SERVER IM TAKING 50$ By PayPal/Credit Card by Plimus. pm me your msn, and we can talk. NO FREE INSTALLS!

Heroes of Thessalonica! English Release!!!!

Hello all, i have been accessed to the Heroes of Thessalonica server, and i got for you the server files, i was tested it, and run it, all configed just change the ip, on the confg files, and put up your mssql 2008 server up. with the databases.
and you can enjoy it!

Little Guide:

inside the files, you will see a application file called:
application_manager.exe, this file run the server

to be a game master you must use Game Master Client, and open the file: newgmtool.exe
if you need more help post it here.

Video:

Server files:

Mysql Databases:

Client:

Main Website:

Tested server:

Enjoy it!!!! if we get section, i will get for us always updates for the server/client version.:grr:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting.. I guess we'll be seeing many more servers of this game soon enough.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will release website too? Or we need to code it? If we nee to code it can we take your site design? ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be great if you could release website too ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah there mysql too, i forgot it, i will upload databases now.

here is the mysql databases, sorry for missed it up.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thx for release but try to doing a virus scan pls i found 3 trojan on it .....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup i know, i just scanned them on my server while i got them, seems its bcuz of the gmnewtool,and application manager, its doing connection, and the antivirus find it as trojan. but dont worry its not virus or something that can break your pc. we run our server for almost 3-4 months with no problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error :
HeroesOFTwiligh - Heroes of Thessalonica Files / Client English! - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back