• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Heroes of Thessalonica Files / Client English!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Error :
HeroesOFTwiligh - Heroes of Thessalonica Files / Client English! - RaGEZONE Forums

Same error here.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it says Mysql Databases: why do you guys using MSSQL? lol MySQL is different than MSSQL that why you guys got error. try with XAMPP or SAMP OR MySQL 5.0+ version?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No their both MSSQL and MYSQL.. Some parts use MYSQL, some use MSSQL.

Hello all, i have been accessed to the Heroes of Thessalonica server, and i got for you the server files, i was tested it, and run it, all configed just change the ip, on the confg files, and put up your mssql 2005 server up. with the databases.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i had this error on sql 2005 but i installed sql2008 express and i could restore all the databases im just wondering what is used for the password cause it doesnt seem to be md5hash ive tried that and the client tells me im using incorrect account/pass

edit:nvm it is md5hash i just had to restart account server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no atm im stuck at the character screen it keeps trying to "retrieving character data" trying to figure out what exactly is the problem

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
could it be you missed a mysql database? this is from account_config.xml:
"<mysqlconfig
mysqldbname="account_change"
but i dont see that database anywhere.
still cant figure out why it doesnt let me get further.

edit: this one is also missing i think from shop_center.xml
dbpresent_name="present"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
let me check

i have reuploaded the mysql databases seems i missed one table, check it again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check if you run all from the application manager? im going to sleep now, tomorrow if you want i can take a look by remote desktop and help you.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
actually after checking my control_center is giving the same error as in the screenshot above me, ive rechecked my cofig files and i doubt i made a typo somewhere.
could it be we need a different client.exe to connect or maybe something like add a system/user dsn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back