• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[RELEASE] LastChaos Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sharing Wind0ws LastChaos Server files - Credit to 骑士(knight)

aqualung - [RELEASE] LastChaos Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Me in game.

aqualung - [RELEASE] LastChaos Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

After adding string, mobname,etc files from latest english client.

Be sure to review Server Tutorial by Warmonger:
HERE

You may want to start here and Grab Warmonger's StarterPack:
HERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the original files.
Quick Setup Server:

Edit the newStobm.bin in each folder and change MY_LOCAL_IP to your local IP. Leave DB IP's @ 127.0.0.1.
DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE FOR NOW!

\Connector\newStobm.bin
\GameServer\data\newStobm.bin
\Helper\newStobm.bin
\LoginServer\newStobm.bin
\Messenger\newStobm.bin

To Launch:
Double-click mysql_installservice.bat
Wait a few seconds and only required once!
Double-click 1 Messenger
Double-click 2 Connector
Double-click 3 Helper
Double-click 4 GameServer
Wait for load....
Double-click 5 LoginServer

Testing accounts are test1 through test10 with same password as name.

Quick Setup Client:

To by-pass LC.exe Launcher:
Create a shortcut to nksp.exe in the \bin\ folder and modify the Target line to the following:
"**WHATEVER IS LISTED HERE**"\bin\Nksp.exe wokaorn

Copy the included IP Editor.exe to Client root and run.
Open the sl.dta in client root and set to your IP then save overwriting original.

Double-click your new shortcut and login with a test account.

I scanned the server files, but use your own judgment, the client I did not upload!

SERVER

Pass for Server Archive is the same one I always use, PLEASE don't post it in this thread. Use your HEAD! hint! "Search"

ORIGINAL CH CLIENT (MULTIUPLOAD)

ILAN12346's patch for CH client!
full eng patch (also skills & quests^^) of the 1st post client, included an engine.dll whitout encryption, also you can connect to the serverfiles by Ghost
pro+
all items up to 165 (sqlfile included (ty @ wiza 4 your tool))
all mobs up to 165 (sqlfile included)
all skills up to 165 (work only up to lvl70 maxskilllvl 5, i hope the talbls next time avasible for all lvls ans skills)
the new Keylayout (whitout wasd)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s0m3one
How to connect using the Aeria Client 090313

- cant turn pvp mode on/off inside pvp arena
- client patch 1279 (fixes alot of bugs) by GHOST107

Originally Posted by s0m3one aqualung - [RELEASE] LastChaos Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums how to connect using the aeria client ver 1279 (091104):

# Server

1. replace the server files with the ones without encryption made by GHOST107

2. replace the gameserver posted above with this one. this patches gameserver fixes:
- the displaying of other players (v2)
- lvl up loop bug
- adds the feature 'turn pvp mode on/off' (v2)

# Client

1.1. download the client LcInstallUSA 090313 and install it

)

1.2. and download the client patch 1279 and extract it in the client installation folder

OR

1. download the full client ver 1279 uploaded by GHOST107 (4 parts)

2. replace engine.dll (located at the client installation folder, inside data folder) with this one:

3. edit sl.dta (located at the client installation folder) with the ip tool

4. create a .bat file in the client installation folder:

Code:
start bin/nksp.exe 6574
5. run the bat file and have fun :)

current buglist:

server/client:
- moonstatue doesnt work (missing quest in the database?)
- guild battle doesnt work
- phoenix club master doesnt work

server:
- guilds disappear after rebooting the helper server
- IP already in use bug
- non-admin users have some admin powers (can teleport to the X/O room at any time, system messages when using the auto party system...)

client:
- most weapon classes appear 'flying' in the ground

GHOST107 - "I suggest using the Client version 1279 (the last one that is compatible) because there is more content there."

1279 Engine.dll

1279 Client 4 parts.
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Server files:

Patch for server files:

LC database:

GameServer.exe with Zone Limit removed.

Tools And Misc.
Server side map files thanks to s0m3one

Server exe's with encryption disabled thx to GHOST107

Login server with Encryption Removed/Nation Check Removed posted by Warmonger

Skill Viewer by Wizatek

Database Updater by Wizatek
-Reads any recent ItemAll.lod and writes a SQL file to import in t_item

Developer Studio by Wizatek

Another IP Tool by Wizatek

SAT to BMP Converter by Wizatek

Repaired DB thanks to GHOST107

English Client Patch by Knightdown

BELOW ARE THE OLD FILES FROM MY PREVIOUS LC POST IF NEEDED FOR REFERENCE:
2004/2005 LINUX SERVER AND CLIENT FILES

With this client, you can copy the client patch included with the server or hexedit the Engine.dll file and change 1 byte in it to enable it to connect to this server. Do a search for 0xdebb0h which will bring up this line:
000debb0h: 7D E4 75 6C 8B 4D C4 8B 45 D8 83 CE FF 51 89 B0
simply change the 75 to an EB and save it then use the IP Tool to change the server ip.
With this client, all seems to work great except when other players join then you notice what appears to be a packet mismatch or something and other char's appear not to be wearing gear. But all seems to work playing solo, even skilled attacks.

This client seems to be a better match for this server and when other players join, all appears to be fine. Only problem is when trying to use skilled attacks, they don't work and you can't seem to cancel the skilled attack, you have to log out and log back in to reset your char. The only modification you need to do to this client to enable it to connect to this server is to take the vtm.brn file from the above 17173_lastchaos.rar client or the from the client patch included with the server and place it in the root of this install and of course use the IP Tool to change the server ip. If you don't replace the vtm.brn file, you will get a System Error when attempting to login.

The Server for Linux. All credit where credit is due! If you are having problems getting the scripts to work to start the server, simply CD into the approiate folders and type the following in this order:

cd Connector
./Connector start &
cd ../Helper
./Helper start &
cd ../Messenger
./Messenger start &
cd ../Loginserver
./LoginServer start &
cd ../GameServer
./GameServer start &

If for some reason you need to kill and restart these processes, you can grep the PID and kill the process with these commands:

ps -elf | grep Connector <--for example

xxxxx 23432 3455 xxxxx x xxxx xxxxx Connector start <-- example result

This will return the process and the PID. You can kill it with:

kill 23432 <--for example

Be sure you have edited the newStobm.bin file's in each folder, inserting your IP's and DB User and Pass before launching the server! I run this server on Linux and use Wind0ws for MySql database. I have used it all on 1 linux box though so it works both ways!

Some libraries linux needs to run this server. Place these 2 libs in your /usr/libs folder if you don't already have them. If you get Segmentation Faults when launching the server, make sure you install the MySql RPM that is included with the server. I have successfully ran this server on Suse, RedHat, Fedora, Ubuntu and IP-COP Firewall, so if you have the right libs, it should run on most Distro's.

An English translated string.dta for client. If you try to use the one from the English Client, it will eventually cause these clients to crash. This one was translated by me. You may need to rename it to string_?.dta depending on which client you use.

This is a LastChaos Bot source code that I have included for shits and giggles. I never used it.

AquaLung

:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: LastChaos 09? Wind0ws Server files

Thanks for the release ,can someone upload the client elsewhere ,it takes ages for me to download.You do not have the sql?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Downloading the client atm (15kb/s) , i will provide a fast direct mirror when done

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks a bunch.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Aqua, would it be possible for u to upload just the Bin folder of the client somewhere?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Mm sadly no client i have will let this Bin / lod files run, it gives Send Error the moment it loads
Guess there is no other way then to wait 20 hours more :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Aqua have you dug for whats missing? What does these files fully support as you know of so far? And thanks for these ill take a look after download finish. :thumbup:

Edit: 14kb client download :(:
Looks like E1 files as the highest level map included is Egeha.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thats a good news
Gotta love them Chinese!

You can go to some chinese sites , and you will find a lot of goodies . But too bad , google translater is sucks .:thumbdown:

Also just wondering , is the game half english and half chinese ??

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Aqua have you dug for whats missing? What does these files fully support as you know of so far? And thanks for these ill take a look after download finish. :thumbup:

Edit: 14kb client download :(:
Looks like E1 files as the highest level map included is Egeha.

I have not dug, only set them up today. As for the pass, the point is; you found it.

AquaLung

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Thats a good news

You can go to some chinese sites , and you will find a lot of goodies . But too bad , google translater is sucks .:thumbdown:

Also just wondering , is the game half english and half chinese ??

Its Chinese they just swapped out a few client files to make the client output english strings, that's all.

I have not dug, only set them up today. As for the pass, the point is; you found it.

AquaLung

Missed your first post, edited it out for ya.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Aqualung: Can you please upload ETC folder and Interface\Signboard folder? Client is taking very long like 18 hours. Thanks again.

Edit: It seem to missing Item mall server or it's code included in Gameserver? Thanks.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Well, nice release aqua, downloading the client with full speed
i will upload soon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Well, nice release aqua, downloading the client with full speed
i will upload soon

Nice, I started the download 2 hours and 30 minutes ago and im only at 28% :thumbdown:

Edit: Also these are 2007/2008 files. A bit newer then the ones from them 04/05 files.

But look like custom compiled as if it was a chinese emu.

From what the database tells me is it has Merac, Dratan, Egeha. It also has castle seige tables.

@Aqualung: Can you please upload ETC folder and Interface\Signboard folder? Client is taking very long like 18 hours. Thanks again.

Edit: It seem to missing Item mall server or it's code included in Gameserver? Thanks.

The database has tables for the item mall. It has even the gift tables for sending gifts to other players from the item mall. Wont know what works until we all got the client downloaded.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

im downloading with thunder cn, and have sucess to full speed.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

im downloading with thunder cn, and have sucess to full speed.

How fast is full speed? :huh: Its been a hour any update on the mirror progress? It wont let me download from the chinese site.

im @ 50% :$:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back