Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to change the name server from Non-pvp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello can anybody pls tell me how can i change the name from server Non-pvp only i got screen :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use Silvertoolkit and find Serverlist.bmd in client side
yea bro i dont have serverlist.bmd or i cant find it anyway if it shut be on the begining of client is not i only got this i show screen shot :

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open main.exe with hex editor and search (non-pvp) maybe its there, replace it with DOTS ...... and correct DOTS not 2E (On hex side) should be 00 every dot.

yes thx allot karli i found it but wen i put 0000 on hex side and save the main dosent work wen i open it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then use other hex editor and try to re-edit it, remember when u REMOVE any DOT that will make ur main.exe always error.

I have modify with 3 or 4 hex and still dosent work i mean wen i click main exe after nothing is loading i dident delete anything from nonpvp just change the name to Normal

Upvote 0
Reaction score
.//Data//Local//Text.bmd

Fabiven - How to change the name server from Non-pvp - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not just change the id in connect server ?

If u want to change from no-pvp to pvp if that is wath u want

Am on my phone so am not sure but gs have like 0 0 and ip try 0 1 or 0 3

Same in mapserverinfo

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back