• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to change the name server from Non-pvp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello can anybody pls tell me how can i change the name from server Non-pvp only i got screen :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use Silvertoolkit and find Serverlist.bmd in client side
yea bro i dont have serverlist.bmd or i cant find it anyway if it shut be on the begining of client is not i only got this i show screen shot :

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open main.exe with hex editor and search (non-pvp) maybe its there, replace it with DOTS ...... and correct DOTS not 2E (On hex side) should be 00 every dot.

yes thx allot karli i found it but wen i put 0000 on hex side and save the main dosent work wen i open it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then use other hex editor and try to re-edit it, remember when u REMOVE any DOT that will make ur main.exe always error.

I have modify with 3 or 4 hex and still dosent work i mean wen i click main exe after nothing is loading i dident delete anything from nonpvp just change the name to Normal

Upvote 0
Reaction score
.//Data//Local//Text.bmd

Fabiven - How to change the name server from Non-pvp - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not just change the id in connect server ?

If u want to change from no-pvp to pvp if that is wath u want

Am on my phone so am not sure but gs have like 0 0 and ip try 0 1 or 0 3

Same in mapserverinfo

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back