Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Alai MuServer Season 3 Episode 2 + Customs Update 2

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
main 1.04J I can use with it server files? Hm... but s3 ep2 has new grafics effect. PLease delete in main.exe your client summoner BUTTOM when create character.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And please conctret about VIP system. Works or no in it version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
main 1.04J I can use with it server files? Hm... but s3 ep2 has new grafics effect. PLease delete in main.exe your client summoner BUTTOM when create character.

Cant delete summoner buttom on main.exe. And You cant use 1.04J/L on this muserver.

And please conctret about VIP system. Works or no in it version.

Vip System Working. Only EXP *2. Only set VIP Account = 1 and all account characters will recive exp*2

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have bugs with main S3 Ep1 Some screens:
AlaiSoft - Alai MuServer Season 3 Episode 2 + Customs  Update 2 - RaGEZONE Forums

ITS DK

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

With shatter client disconect cant enter in game but IP and Serial changed. With your patch on client shatter client cant start, closed after few second after click enter for him

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have bugs with main S3 Ep1 Some screens:
AlaiSoft - Alai MuServer Season 3 Episode 2 + Customs  Update 2 - RaGEZONE Forums

ITS DK

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

With shatter client disconect cant enter in game but IP and Serial changed. With your patch on client shatter client cant start, closed after few second after click enter for him

Come on man! Please Read Previusly post :glare:

Use Any client 1.02N+ CHS complete(Rip or FUll)--> Recommended Full
Check Version and serial before enter game, and change it on commonloc.cfg....

DONT USE S3E1 MAIN.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maybe i am a noob, but i can't edit the main. I try with maincracker and than with neo-hex-editor, same result ... any help ? thx for your time !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
GS_CS takes 25% cpu constantly...any fix for that ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
AlaiSoft

illusion temple event is not working - i click on it and nothing happens ( on shatter s3ep2 works fine )
GS / GSCS takes 25% cpu if are both opened. If only GS or GSCS is opened it has 0% cpu usage, if i open GSCS and GS then the last opened server takes 25% cpu
tems that drop in gscs maps don't dissapear
golden archer isn't working

just wanna know if you will fix these as the project is great

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A few suggestions : code exe options for ancient sets, a bigger movereq than 30 slots, and 50% proc. usage ? maybe some optimisations in that direction ! in rest files are very good, stable if you set up corectly no stupid crushes. Gj Alai Team keep it up ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AlaiSoft

illusion temple event is not working - i click on it and nothing happens ( on shatter s3ep2 works fine )
GS / GSCS takes 25% cpu if are both opened. If only GS or GSCS is opened it has 0% cpu usage, if i open GSCS and GS then the last opened server takes 25% cpu
tems that drop in gscs maps don't dissapear
golden archer isn't working

just wanna know if you will fix these as the project is great

I answered your email. Some guy, send me email, and he said that.

CPU Usage Fix --> CHnge UPD to UPD con alai_Gs.ini on GS/GSCS Folder
It works fine i think.
Golden archer dont work on main. Have diferents packets and fuction than Japana/Korea. Maybe later will find REAL packets to work.

A few suggestions : code exe options for ancient sets, a bigger movereq than 30 slots, and 50% proc. usage ? maybe some optimisations in that direction ! in rest files are very good, stable if you set up corectly no stupid crushes. Gj Alai Team keep it up ...

Movereq more bigger? I think that support max 42 moves..Test by yourself.

Usage..had been aswered on previusly post.

seems this project is dead !

Isnt DEAD! :p, Only we are working on S4.6. But, nobody report bug, we continue working on s4.6.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
CPU Usage Fix --> CHnge UPD to UPD con alai_Gs.ini on GS/GSCS Folder

i don't understand !!! lol

LE : i put the server files at hard testing and i edited some char for it, but when i start with the new char, i just saw this, the character can't level up ... i made another char, same problem ... anyone has this problem too ?? thx for your time !
Xp Sp2, SQL 2000+SP4, all additional programs for OS installed.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't understand !!! lol

LE : i put the server files at hard testing and i edited some char for it, but when i start with the new char, i just saw this, the character can't level up ... i made another char, same problem ... anyone has this problem too ?? thx for your time !
Xp Sp2, SQL 2000+SP4, all additional programs for OS installed.

He say's to fix cpu usage problem.. you need to change "UPDPort" to "UDPPort" in Alai_GS.ini

abou LevelUp i dont know.. works fine for me :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
He say's to fix cpu usage problem.. you need to change "UPDPort" to "UDPPort" in Alai_GS.ini

ok i got it here we go the correct letters:

GameServer > Alai_GS : UDPPort = 60009
GameServerCS > Alai_GS : UDPPortCS = 60010

credits : Jodex (Alai Soft)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some tips :
1)For those ho are having problems running the cash shop, just put the cash shop into .rar archive and run the CashShopServer.exe from inside the rar archive.
2)For those ho don't want Summoner in the server, first remove all items for Summoner from Item(Chs).txt and Item.bmd(client side), delete skills from Skill(Chs), delete also from CashShopList (CashShop folder) the card for creating Summoner, and than follow this steps and make the modifications in SQL :
SQL > MuOnline > Tables > AccountCharacter > (right click) Design Table >
> summoner (Column Name) > Default Value set to 0.

Last step, download this :
after download rename it to DataServer1 and replace it with the DataServer1 from MuServer\Bin ...

Final Note : the Item(Chs), Skill(Chs) from Chs folder (D:\MuServer\Data\Lang) must be the same with those from Kor folder.

Credits : Jodex - Alai Soft Team

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 3 Released! A lot of things fixed!

UPDATE 3 (8-2-2011)
. VIP System Experience Nuevo
. Fix GMoveALL Command
. Arreglados SetCash, SetVIP, Block/Unblock Player y Cuenta
. Fix Inner Strenght Formula
. Fix Party Divisors
. Fix Jewels Price
. Fix Disconnect Packet Bug
. Agregado Comando Fireworks
. Fix UDPPort (Corregido en el Repack)
. Fix ChaosMachine +10 ~ +13 - Agregada Config para cambiar el Max %
. Quitado el Drop de las Chaos Weapons
. Fix GameServerCS Spawn of Monsters & Item Drop
. Fix Heal Skill
. Party Zen Bug Refixed
. Agregado ItemDissapear Time
. Agregado Kundun Ancient Drop Rate

Thanks for all people, that help us. Thanks for trust on us.:thumbup:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
guys,can you make switch beetwen episode 1 and 2? would be great!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys,can you make switch beetwen episode 1 and 2? would be great!

Hi. I dont think so. Do that, will need a lot of bypass, a lot of protocol change, and doing that, you can change for the worse, the entire stability of the entire gameserver.

For Use it to Season 3 e1, you can disable items S3e2 and Summoner, but with this, will have Master Blood Castle and S3E2 interface. It's a small price, but I think it's more convenient, that using the gs 1.00.18 carried S3E1 all Bugeda and poorly planned...

Maybe on other moment, cuz we are working now on S4.6 plugin to gs 1.00.89 and S5.4 plugin too.

Back