Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Alai MuServer Season 3 Episode 2 + Customs Update 2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi its me again. Now everything works fine! Server is working stable, I jsut have problem With 3rd class. When i make quest first at mairlion and secont to devin the priest . It all says good but i dont get the class change. And second thing which is bottering me Is that when i change my characters class to 3rd with mumaker , then i select character and try to login. but no luck i cant login see only loading screen until get Disconnect. Help Pls!

Dont edit 3third class on mumaker. Use mumaker 1.13 with JPN-CHS class.

Movereq to
Stadium
Kantru2
Kantru3
not work

Learn to edit movereq.

Then why cant i move to those maps crywolf and refuge with barracs i dont have them in my warp menu (M)

Learn to make muserver :D

I don't know I need it to , just know thah need to edit MoveReq.bmd , gates in client and server side, but how I don't know

I need manashield fix and Illiusion Temple to enable.

How to enable this ?

OMG! Ilussion temple 6 its for MASTERLEVEL character!!! For enter, need had been done 3third questa and be masterlevel.

-- Edit , when GM mutes someone , he can't speek in chat, but cant speek with /post command , how to do that muted players cant use chat and /post command ?

I fixed manashield formul :

[ManaShield]
ManaShield_Agility = 1200
ManaShield_Energy = 1200
ManaShield_Divisor = 53

and moves from M key

No. This muserver doesnt have MUTE option. And BIGS thanks for make Manashield config for everyone and Movereq. When Alaisoft come again, he will set this config and will quote this post to principal.

Enjoy alll muserver, we work very hard with this gameserver(Thanks to KGteam bullshits)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Picius thnx For your advise (aciu :D ) Everything Works Fine! Server Is running!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG! Ilussion temple 6 its for MASTERLEVEL character!!! For enter, need had been done 3third questa and be masterlevel.

But /mute , /unmute works fine

I'm 3rd class , but mine master lvl dosen't grow up , how to grow up mine master level ? , and what about Iliussion temple 1-5 ?

ant Block/Unblock for GM's is not working

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
But /mute , /unmute works fine

I'm 3rd class , but mine master lvl dosen't grow up , how to grow up mine master level ? , and what about Iliussion temple 1-5 ?

ant Block/Unblock for GM's is not working

Make 3th class ongame, and should work perfect. Dont edit character to 3rd class with mumaker cuz, its diferents.

Ban Commands are:

• /BanUser
  • /UnBanUser
  • /Banacc
  • /UnBanacc
/Mute & and /unmute its for not see Character Talks, but Mute for post command isnt coded.

Good Luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to delete my message?((

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another bug : can't create Feather of Condor with summoner 2 lvl wings , with others can, but not with summoner's wings

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And I want to ask about wings mix :

[WingsMix]
Level2Wings_SuccessRate = 75
CondorMix_SuccessRate = 60
Level3Wings_SuccessRate = 40

if I write everywhere 100 , it will be 100% ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And I want to ask about wings mix :

[WingsMix]
Level2Wings_SuccessRate = 75
CondorMix_SuccessRate = 60
Level3Wings_SuccessRate = 40

if I write everywhere 100 , it will be 100% ?

Yes..maybe chaos machine not will said 100% but, inside gameserver will be 100% success. Test it

Another bug : can't create Feather of Condor with summoner 2 lvl wings , with others can, but not with summoner's wings

I think that, was added on S4. Anywhere we will check.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found that in this files are stadium more bigger then default :

And I want to ask, maybe there is some guide how to make that in stadium would walk in thouse places :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I have problem with my CS something is wrong, the Cs some time works fine but i Get oftet this error and all users are loged aut from server , When i restart server it works ok . So pls help There is the error which i get in my cs 1
0:33:14 <<================== Connect Server Starting ==================>>

17:37:48 Error : File : [D:\WORK\MuProject\MuConnectServer\SOURCE\giocp.cpp], Line : [497]
17:37:48 Error Thread : GetQueueCompletionStatus() (183, The semaphore timeout period has expired.

)

21:47:52 Error : File : [D:\WORK\MuProject\MuConnectServer\SOURCE\giocp.cpp], Line : [497]
21:47:52 Error Thread : GetQueueCompletionStatus() (183, The network connection was aborted by the local system.

)

21:49:34 <<================== Connect Server Closing ==================>>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I have problem with my CS something is wrong, the Cs some time works fine but i Get oftet this error and all users are loged aut from server , When i restart server it works ok . So pls help There is the error which i get in my cs 1
0:33:14 <<================== Connect Server Starting ==================>>

17:37:48 Error : File : [D:\WORK\MuProject\MuConnectServer\SOURCE\giocp.cpp], Line : [497]
17:37:48 Error Thread : GetQueueCompletionStatus() (183, The semaphore timeout period has expired.

)

21:47:52 Error : File : [D:\WORK\MuProject\MuConnectServer\SOURCE\giocp.cpp], Line : [497]
21:47:52 Error Thread : GetQueueCompletionStatus() (183, The network connection was aborted by the local system.

)

21:49:34 <<================== Connect Server Closing ==================>>

Replace it with BoR CS...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replace it with BoR CS...
I did as you say, but after some time the bor cs gives me error [16:45:14] [ClientThreadProc] WSARecv() failed with error: 10053; IP-Address: 88.xxx.xxx.234
Why do i get this error?
?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to ask , how to change CC reward, and how to madifay bad word list, because when I say damn it's writ "Epic fail..."

And Iliusion Temple is still not working , I'm 3rd class, not edited with mueditor , I'm masterlever, I have all +1...+6 tickets , but It dosen't work , When I drop ticket +3 it's writes that I dont have ticket at all , but I have +1 +2 +4 +5 +6 , but when I drop +6 , it's writes that ticket isn't correct, it means thah I have to have in inventory +3 ant +6 tickets and it's still not works , can some one explain how to fix this event ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What OS are you using?
Im using windows xp service pack 2,
I get this error using bor cs
Someone please help
[ClientThreadProc] WSARecv() failed with error: 10053; IP-Address: 88.119.154.234

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GSCS Work only Chs ?
i need GSCS Eng ........

Yeah only chs..But ENG? OF COURSE? Cuz you have ENG Client Season 3 Episode 2....:glare:

ENG Client S3E2 from webzen never come. K2 Games leave muonline with GMO S2 and back with Webzen has S4.5.

Im using windows xp service pack 2,
I get this error using bor cs
Someone please help
[ClientThreadProc] WSARecv() failed with error: 10053; IP-Address: 88.119.154.234

Be sure to use the same IP dataserver in the GS shortcut, otherwise, leave no connect. If still not working, check all ips.

how edit file drop rate jewel and blue feather?

Add it to Alai_ItemDrop.txt.

And Iliusion Temple is still not working , I'm 3rd class, not edited with mueditor , I'm masterlever, I have all +1...+6 tickets , but It dosen't work , When I drop ticket +3 it's writes that I dont have ticket at all , but I have +1 +2 +4 +5 +6 , but when I drop +6 , it's writes that ticket isn't correct, it means thah I have to have in inventory +3 ant +6 tickets and it's still not works , can some one explain how to fix this event ?

Try with this
13 61 "Illusion Temple Ticket"
13 51 "Illusion Platform"

Or Dont buy entrace from shop. Go to chaos machine, insert
13 49 ""Scroll of Illusion"
13 50 "Potion of Illusion"
Make Chaos combination and Test.

--------------------------------------------------------------
if any one have problem doing Season 3 Quest, Use this patch:

Replace Quest.txt and quest.bmd on client, and will WORK.
Credits. Taurus2001

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what to do , when I have 65k for all stats I can't kill peoples , how to fix this ?

And when will be next update, with fixed GM , because now normal peoples can kill GM's , but GM's can't harm them :)

Last edited:
Back