Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
table character colun pkcount default 0

Check that you're saying; pkcount by default isn't 0 on every file....some files have 0 as "phonomaniac" being -3 the default status.

That sign explains itself dude....you cant use symbols on char name.....4-10 alphanumeric characters only.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Check that you're saying; pkcount by default isn't 0 on every file....some files have 0 as "phonomaniac" being -3 the default status.

That sign explains itself dude....you cant use symbols on char name.....4-10 alphanumeric characters only.

cure ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys simple help why does after trading the vip shop bot the shop won't open or nothing happens? can any give me a possible solution on this?
/respect

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi guys simple help why does after trading the vip shop bot the shop won't open or nothing happens? can any give me a possible solution on this?
/respect

Main.exe or gs fault

Sent from my iPhone using

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Bug in ( the items not havê information box ) Mu Season 6 ep 3.

Could someone help me, in this bug below? the items not havê information box , and is not giving for click them , Someone please help me , Please =( ....: *: : *:

1 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums 3 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums 4 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed the tutorial properly, the video, so that when I entered the server with the modified items, they appeared without a name, and I could not click them ... ai do not know what to do now, if that really is the error as you say, give me your file " itemtooltip.bmd "please, you would help me a lot =D , please help me RSLocs or someone help me please.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I followed the tutorial properly, the video, so that when I entered the server with the modified items, they appeared without a name, and I could not click them ... ai do not know what to do now, if that really is the error as you say, give me your file " itemtooltip.bmd "please, you would help me a lot =D , please help me RSLocs or someone help me please.

Well i cant give you mine because my itemtooltip is different but surely you must have changed something, for example maybe you have changed language in server configs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i cant give you mine because my itemtooltip is different but surely you must have changed something, for example maybe you have changed language in server configs?

I did not change anything, I think something is missing, because I did like the tutorial , the only thing different from mine and the tutorial and like I said this falantando the names of the items ,and not this giving to click them...I followed, The tutorial correctly and I did not change anything.
RSLocs ...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did not change anything, I think something is missing, because I did like the tutorial , the only thing different from mine and the tutorial and like I said this falantando the names of the items ,and not this giving to click them...I followed, The tutorial correctly and I did not change anything.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

hmm well that is strange then because when i was testing these files everything was fine. unless the re-uploaded client is missing something

Hold on i see what's wrong. The language. Set the language back to use the Kor protocol and all be fine then ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm well that is strange then because when i was testing these files everything was fine. unless the re-uploaded client is missing something

Hold on i see what's wrong. The language. Set the language back to use the Kor protocol and all be fine then ;)

if you can fix, make the re-upload of the files and send to me , please please ^^ :D , i love this MuServer , but have this bug XD. And I do not give account of fix = / so please help me RSLocs , please , please

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if you can fix, make the re-upload of the files and send to me , please please ^^ :D , i love this MuServer , but have this bug XD. And I do not give account of fix = / so please help me RSLocs , please , please

Upload your muserver folder and i have a look

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upload your muserver folder and i have a look

I sent the file and password of rar, by a message for you , take a look in your inbox ,of forum.ragezone.

The title of the message is " File and Password of Legendary Mu.rar , take a look RSLogs. "

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people,

Anyone can help me convert the Muonline.bak to work for MSSQL 2008 ?

I am unable to install mssql 2000 or 2005.

I have 2008 and 2012 which cannot load the muonline.bak.

Please help!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I sent the file and password of rar, by a message for you , take a look in your inbox ,of forum.ragezone.

The title of the message is " File and Password of Legendary Mu.rar , take a look RSLogs. "

Ok will have a look when i get home ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for all , man, you are helping me very, very much =D , Thank you for everything , sorry, for that I'm making you waste your time = / ... ( RSLocs
)
Thanks very much man =D.
If you need something , anytime, ask me ok?!, thanks very much again RSLocs .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for everything, you are helping me alot RSLocs , I'm sorry, that I'm making you waste your time = /
If you need something , anytime, ask me ok?!, thanks very much again RSLocs.

Back