• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr

Reaction score
but my client is working 101%? , YES? :p

there are many things that you will relay on that case.

1.) did you restore the database properly?
and the most important thing is..
2.) did you create an account? :p
3.) if the login box displays then you're 98% of your server, all you gonna figure out is the connection string enable you to login.

PM me to get more details mate :)

Cheers.

and dont have fix on RF skilltree =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI mates.!!!

can some one please help me on this?:D

so i made an Mu server Season 6 episode 3 it was working fine i can logged in but the problem is when i choose a character and when i try to enter the game i get stuck on the now loading screen....

what do i need to do to fix this? please help me!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HI mates.!!!

so i made an Mu server Season 6 episode 3 it was working fine i can logged in but the problem is when i choose a character and when i try to enter the game i get stuck on the now loading screen....

Heck your ip's and check if all processes are running. If all is ok then problem either in main or in ports

Sent from my iPhone using

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heck your ip's and check if all processes are running. If all is ok then problem either in main or in ports

tnx bro you really give a good HELP!..
already fix :D...

another problem...

can some one give me a complete giude on how to add or enable all items including accient sets?like Hegaton? a 5 socket? or socket?...

thanks in advance...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI mates.!!!

check the config.ini of your client or restore all databases :)

PS: if you're using SCF server files check version and serial make sure it match on your client -> D:\MuServer\SCFData\SCF_Common.ini and if your using ENC check D:\MuServer\data\lang\eng\commonloc.cfg

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
check the config.ini of your client or restore all databases :)

PS: if you're using SCF server files check version and serial make sure it match on your client -> D:\MuServer\SCFData\SCF_Common.ini and if your using ENC check D:\MuServer\data\lang\eng\commonloc.cfg

Serial or ip is different then he would not get past logon mate, so problem not in that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi mates...

Ive been successfully running the server....but How can i make it to public?
can some one teach me please and give me a guide on what to change and so on....

it would be a big help :D...

tnx in advance...

Reaction score
Hi mates...

Ive been successfully running the server....but How can i make it to public?
can some one teach me please and give me a guide on what to change and so on....

it would be a big help :D...

tnx in advance...

If you want to host at your home you should open ports on your router =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you send me a original client sir ?? and how to change main ?? dbz.sytes.net or mua.sytes.net ?

Download original client and will be fine, or change main.

can you send me a original client sir ?? and how to change main ?? dbz.sytes.net or mua.sytes.net ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Screen(11_15-23_16)-0000 - [Release] Create mu online season 6 episode 3 custom items 2013 greek bladegr - RaGEZONE Forums <<<<<<<<<<<<help me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back