Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Core Fallen Dexter Template

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EDIT: I would like to ask moderators to add my credits in first post for this template (I am the owner and creator).

I guess you know that DKarts (most proffesional designer maker, from who even FCV2005 rip parts and trying to sell for funny prize <warning>)

designed that template orginally for Lineage server, so you guys ripped it & didn't added any credits just fallen & dexter

Its still in his portfolio so dont come with some bs.

so MuX please add Credits for DKarts & AnnonsSG adapt

because any1 can save as -> change gfx -> and tell wew i coded a template in 5 min :3

Sure. I am the owner of ImperiaMU server and me and my friend (Dexter) coded this template... So please, stop writting this sh*ts and WAKE UP!

so this is a joke right ? because save as & implement login/page+user links its just few minutes ;)

graphic isn't "programming"

rest are true, MuX like rz "wars" :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess you know that DKarts (most proffesional designer maker, from who even FCV2005 rip parts and trying to sell for funny prize <warning>)

designed that template orginally for Lineage server, so you guys ripped it & didn't added any credits just fallen & dexter

Its still in his portfolio so dont come with some bs.

so MuX please add Credits for DKarts & AnnonsSG adapt

because any1 can save as -> change gfx -> and tell wew i coded a template in 5 min :3

so this is a joke right ? because save as & implement login/page+user links its just few minutes ;)

graphic isn't "programming"

rest are true, MuX like rz "wars" :p

Edit: Still looks beautiful. :3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sure. I am the owner of ImperiaMU server and me and my friend (Dexter) coded this template... So please, stop writting this sh*ts and WAKE UP!

So what gives you a any right to speak after this :

Your friend Dexter? Crap. Pff..
If it was his, then why are you disturbed about it? (As if you rip it or something)
Did you?

So what gives you a any right to speak after this :

Your friend Dexter? Crap. Pff..
If it was his, then why are you disturbed about it? (As if you rip it or something)
Did you?

Back