• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MU Core Fallen Dexter Template

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
when i set Restore Password via Email Captsa Shown but when i setup Secret Question Captsa dont work ...

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
maybe you can recode that template and replace all the error in the code

there are no .psd files for header, buttons and footer images (there are only .jpg files for that files in archive), so knowing PS does not help you too much...

searching my templates archive I found at least 4 templates by this author:

View attachment 141562View attachment 141563View attachment 141564View attachment 141565View attachment 141580

can you share also that template to us sie aercrimch??

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
change it to recaptcha.

same, image doesnt show, but in registration and accounts settings image shown.

problem only in that Lost Password, Have you tried that template already?...

thanks.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Problem with Captsa @ Lost Password

View attachment 141640

when i set Restore Password via Email Captsa Shown but when i setup Secret Question Captsa dont work ...

download this picture and put this in your template\MuCoreFallen_Dexter\images
and your done hope it will work for you..
captcha - MU Core Fallen Dexter Template - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hahahahha.. Ask FCV, his coding. Like I said, I am not the one who made it.

my website: all works.

Maybe you can look for 4Funer, pay him some $ ask he recode it.. he does it perfectly.

For a start; you shouldn't be releasing something and then telling people it's author's/ripper's fault...you could manage to fix it.....it's pretty easy tho.-

download this picture and put this in your template\MuCoreFallen_Dexter\images
and your done hope it will work for you..
View attachment 141653

Yeah, that's one way......
do that; OR:
look for the code where the error is; and fix it there...

PS: I'll test this template later; its lovely to sight....but didn't really test this yet.
PS2: People using captchas for a password recovery should really consider using some SMTP; even gmail provides it; and it's 200% more serious to send a mail for password recoveries....just a personal thought tho.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
there was so many lacking png or jpg's in this template but you can easily track the error picture using inspect elements in your browser and you can ctrl+f in your to find that code in your txt.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there was so many lacking png or jpg's in this template but you can easily track the error picture using inspect elements in your browser and you can ctrl+f in your to find that code in your txt.
That is why i suggest to copy and paste them from default template. And the problem should be solved !

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hahahahha.. Ask FCV, his coding. Like I said, I am not the one who made it.

my website: all works.

Maybe you can look for 4Funer, pay him some $ ask he recode it.. he does it perfectly.

:) you did not check all your link... like zarahlee said, lost password link does not show image verification:
lpass - MU Core Fallen Dexter Template - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
It just a missing pic file thats all.

They lick up fast

yes image pic missing just excited to apply on my server..

but online captsa doesn't work here in lost password?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ian & fcv, if u guys have no idea what u talk about, shut it ;)

Its fallen/dexter code as i see, and everything seems to work perfect on chrome/opera/ff

however it missing few images and thats all.

@MuX what fallen/dexter did to you ? his templates are awesome ...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ian & fcv, if u guys have no idea what u talk about, shut it ;)

Its fallen/dexter code as i see, and everything seems to work perfect on chrome/opera/ff

however it missing few images and thats all.

I did have an idea when I said that; I did know also it's only a missing image issue; what we said is you can either copy the image to the called directory or edit the link to the correct place where image is saved (that's what I mean)....

The rest was just my opinion on lost password subject.

Ian

@MuX yeah, he asked the same I was going to ask....any problem with Fallen ?

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@4F: Nothing, MuX just wanted to f*ck up with me, but thanks God that guys in PayPal have brain.

Btw, I am leaving MU Online so I dont care about this kid anymore. Hope you are enjoying my template :thumbup1:

--
EDIT: I would like to ask moderators to add my credits in first post for this template (I am the owner and creator).

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol, then why are you still here? This is Mu section.

let me see why you will leave MU... hmmm...
1st ICGN put all your website thread and modules in thrash section (Not so bad, atleast its not deleted)
2nd They remove you as moderator or from working with them cause you wiped my server(Which you didnt think I got backup)
3rd Selling useless coded module on rZ which many released for free.(Bug bug bug, auto minus credits)
4th Basically, you are useless to us and Look at your private server. Fresh dB and new Template again.(Imperia Mu)

It seems like the day you started is like the day you quitted.

well atleast I got to give you credit for answering on paypal that good. And having brain after a Few days to see this thread.

Good luck in life loser.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll just keep my opinion about jacubb quitting for myself;
However;
I still consider he actually deserves credits on everything of his creation people releases/d on RZ; if you read the rules; it's mandatory to post correct credits; even more when the owner is claiming credits for his work.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll just keep my opinion about jacubb quitting for myself;
However;
I still consider he actually deserves credits on everything of his creation people releases/d on RZ; if you read the rules; it's mandatory to post correct credits; even more when the owner is claiming credits for his work.

It is not his work. There nothing of jacubb here.

Back